Derrick Lewis forgives Garbrandt for dropping N Bombs

You're not asking me what I know, you're making stupid assumptions about what I know. This is why you're playing a stupid game. But your ignorance doesn't bother me. It will eventually corrupt how you make conclusions elsewhere, though.

To be fair the only one that seems to be making assumptions is you, all I did was explain the point you and many others weren't grasping.

I don't agree with the way the world works at the moment but thats a completely separate issue, the question is who are you to say that "there's nothing to be mad at"?

The funniest thing is I bet if you asked him he probably doesn't give a fuck either but you saw his question and had a knee jerk reaction which has resulted in you spraying your emotions everywhere.

As long as its not coming from a place of hate, and you are known to not be a racist, then most black people don't really care.

Derrick Lewis is way too chill to give a fuck about some stupid shit.
I think I agree with this statement, but I could also see it being dead wrong.

I've been making light hearted comments about this, but on a serious note, its funny how this current society, collectively, have mostly abandoned traditional values, and not just abandoned them, but made them antiquated objects of mockery and derision but we all get so obsessed with words that have been flagged by the political correct police. Don't misunderstand me. I think we should should strive to be charitable and nonoffensive with everything we say, but our sense of prioritization and scale is laughably out of whack. We're really messed up as a society. We're wired to be morally conscious beings and we've created a vacuum in our hearts with this moral relativism crap and our little soul tendrils are grasping for something to take its place so we each find our favorite group who has decided to label themselves victims and we grovel before them and attempt to out virtue signal one another.

There are tweets of Garbrandt calling Jewish people defaming slurs, too. No media attention on that though!

n word rules: if a black person allows you to say the n word, then you can say it as much as you want

There are 2 different N words.

Cody was using the one that isn't an insult, but that wypipo shouldn't use. It wasn't the one that is a slur.

Like when wypipo sing along to rap, it's ok if it slips.

Just say ninja instead, though. Works much better for wypipo.

And if you don't know now you know, ninja.

It's nearly impossible to not like The Beast.

Black beast is chil af

How old was Cody when he made those tweets ? I feel for this Hader kid (pitcher) in Milwaukee .When your 17 fucking years old ,you say/do dumb shit that you most certainly would not a handful of years later (especially in the politically correct world we live in today) as an adult.Throw in the people you surround yourself with and things said that you may not mean because of it. The guy gets pulled from All star game and Milwaukee has to make a politically correct statement to 100 % distance themselves (from hader)from what the guy said when he was 17 ?????
There's wrong and then there's WRONG.
The world we live in makes me laugh.

White boys say the N word all the time where I’m from, as long as it ends it “as” or “az” no need to stir some shit up that isn’t there
This is true... also in my neighborhood, black boys use the N word all the time too

Was Cody calling Derrick an N word? If not it's not really his business.
Oh shut the fuck up. Fucking people on the Internet comment and speculate about everything. You’re no different. Take another angle hypocrite.

"movin' in this week :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: sherdoger"

clearly his intent was just BSing with his friends who might be :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s
let's keep it 100

Garbrandt wasn’t using the term in a derogatory fashion. If anything it looks like he wants to be black. Besides, it’s not about your skin colour, it’s about where you’re raised.
This is true. I remember growing up, white, asians, Hispanics say the n word all the time. This was a black area and no one ever said anything because it wasn’t used in a derogatory way. It was just the environment growing up and how boys usually acknowledge each other.

To be fair the only one that seems to be making assumptions is you...
You argue like a spoiled child. When you get to the adult world you don’t get to just hang out accusations like that without supporting them.

Back