Derek Lewis vs Big Nog

wrestlefan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Who would take it? I actually think Nog would struggle to control Lewis and would possibly lose to strikes.

Prime Beast would have been a real challenge to Prime Nog, but I think Prime Nog would find a way.

Beast is fucking hard to get down though. He has worked hard on that part of his game and it shows.

Prime for prime...Big Nog was better everywhere and Lewis would have the so-called 'puncher's chance'.

Today, Lewis probably *murders* him by virtue of Big Nog's age/mileage/decline, and with Lewis still being much closer to his prime between the two of them.

Big Nog gets him down and subs him before Black Beast uses his retard strength to get back up from the ground without any technique.

Zombie Nog in the UFC will get fucked up. Derrick just hits hard. Maybe Nog in Pride can weather the storm and win when Lewis is tired in round 2. I believe from the bottom of my heart that you shouldn't pull guard on Derrick. He knows enough to play a little and will donkey kong you if you aren't careful.

Competitive fighters in Pride weren't that big. Nog was like 230 lbs and Derrick is a person who cuts weight to make 265.

Prime v prime.

1a430d55eeb8ce554db173e095670597.gif

Back