• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Derek Brunson trolling Weili

If a fighter made a comment like that about an African fighter who didn't speak English they would be crucified on social media and maybe get fired. I don't think he was upset just pointing out the hypocrisy of the situation.

How the fuck is it a joke about her race? The joke is at the expense of Cruz and/or Keith Peterson, not Zhang.

All you dorks whine about the race card 100 times more often than anyone actually plays the race card. You are offended about other people being offended even when nobody is.

The only one they liked was Rampage. And that's because he was stereotypical
majority of my fav fighters are blacks look my profile picture real fans dont care about race

How the fuck is it a joke about her race? The joke is at the expense of Cruz and/or Keith Peterson, not Zhang.

All you dorks whine about the race card 100 times more often than anyone actually plays the race card. You are offended about other people being offended even when nobody is.
I wasn't offended, just pointing out the hypocrisy of the situation.

Kinda clickbaity. I thought it was a clever post. I made the same comment in the stream bar I was at.

I wasn't offended, just pointing out the hypocrisy of the situation.

You are inventing people's reactions to a hypothetical situation in your mind so you can whine about hypocrisy. 100% strawman. Literally the only people bringing up race are the ones whining about PC culture or whatever.

Back