Deontay Wilder mobbed by fans @ Restaurant Opening in West Yorkshire

I don't get this fascination with sportsmen outside their field, I enjoy his fights but bustling around to get a pic or a handshake, no thanks.
Yeah it’s weird but since it happens, it’s nice that Wilder is finally getting some popularity. His dim mak should pair well with casual fans.

I fucking love this, Wilder rocking up in Yorkshire, and he's getting respect.

Lol thats great. Hes a decently well known name in the UK these days due to his links with Fury and Joshua. Plus Brits will turn up with numbers and enthusiasm for practically anything anyway. We can pack thousands of people into a room to go nuts over darts ffs. Shannon Briggs got plenty of love here too.

i think about 200 people turned up, a lot of them were probably there anyway due to the opening of the shop.

lets not get carried away now

And him drawing a big crowd of fans would be notable.

Especially if he were a guy who hasnt been a draw.
Honestly it's a bit random. I did lol at the title. West Yorkshire hahaha.

It's all fun and games. AJ opening a fish and chip resteraunt in flint would make me lol too.

I wanna see inoue open an all you can eat seafood resteraunt.

Honestly it's a bit random. I did lol at the title. West Yorkshire hahaha.

It's all fun and games. AJ opening a fish and chip resteraunt in flint would make me lol too.
I wanna see inoue open an all you can eat seafood resteraunt.
Omg you never have anything good to say about Wilder! I can't believe you'd make fun of a silly situation like this. You should always be serious and nice about Wilder.

Deontay is bigger than Lewis Hamilton over here. International Superstar.

Lol thats great. Hes a decently well known name in the UK these days due to his links with Fury and Joshua. Plus Brits will turn up with numbers and enthusiasm for practically anything anyway. We can pack thousands of people into a room to go nuts over darts ffs. Shannon Briggs got plenty of love here too.

That’s the reality. Especially somewhere like batley. Wilders probably the first celeb to visit the town

Omg you never have anything good to say about Wilder! I can't believe you'd make fun of a silly situation like this. You should always be serious and nice about Wilder.
Try harder.

Reminds of when Haye physically opened the premises of a new cab firm on Teeside, or somewhere similar. Proper random.

Good on him imo, can’t be denied it’s funny and random as fuck though.

Back