Deontay Wilder mobbed by fans @ Restaurant Opening in West Yorkshire

Nah. Youd be talking about their popularity. And not in a negative way.
Yeah, I'm sure I'd be sucking off Canelo if he decided to open up some random kebab shop in Inverness. <Lmaoo>

Yeah, I'm sure I'd be sucking off Canelo if he decided to open up some random kebab shop in Inverness. <Lmaoo>
Guy who has been criticized heavily for not being a draw starts to become a draw and critics keep complaining.

Like I said theres simply nothing he can do to please some people outside of losing.

Guy who has been criticized heavily for not being a draw starts to become a draw and critics keep complaining.

Like I said theres simply nothing he can do to please some people outside of losing.
You're thinking too much into people making jokes. As I said, I'd be taking the piss if it was somebody else, just because the situation is so random, thus making it amusing.

You're just doing what other people do to you, which is react with accusations of bias when there's a comment you don't like. Whether there's bias or not.

Love it. The champ being shown some well deserved love. It’s too bad his security / the restaurant people were rushing him inside. Should’ve let him spend a few moments with the fans

Nah then you'd have one of these kebab's busting their iphone on him and claiming he broke it like ASAP rocky situation in Sweden.

But but AJ sells out 80k in Wembley...shhh AJ still concussed you might hinder his recovery

You're thinking too much into people making jokes. As I said, I'd be taking the piss if it was somebody else, just because the situation is so random, thus making it amusing.

You're just doing what other people do to you, which is react with accusations of bias when there's a comment you don't like. Whether there's bias or not.
Or I replied to someone who blames Wilder for any and everything and shits on him at every opportunity, deserved or not.

Its definitely worth while seeing a guy who hasnt been a draw stirring up crowds in other countries.

Or I replied to someone who blames Wilder for any and everything and shits on him at every opportunity, deserved or not.

Its definitely worth while seeing a guy who hasnt been a draw stirring up crowds in other countries.
I assumed it was directed at me as well, seeing as I poked fun, right? If so, I don't blame Wilder for everything. In fact when we had that discussion the other week about the Fury being the one that ducked the rematch, I fully admitted you were right when I got shown the evidence.

I agree. It makes me happy to see the Brits go out and make a fuss as well. We've got some great fans imo.

I assumed it was directed at me as well, seeing as I poked fun, right? If so, I don't blame Wilder for everything. In fact when we had that discussion the other week about the Fury being the one that ducked the rematch, I fully admitted you were right when I got shown the evidence.

I agree. It makes me happy to see the Brits go out and make a fuss as well. We've got some great fans imo.
I responded to another poster and then you commented on that.

I've been in Yorkshire this week for work.

What a weird thought to think Deontay fucking Wilder was here, opening a pie shop.

Haha

Got Lomachenko opening a chicken cottage in gosport next week. Proper excited

Last edited:

As you may have seen us brits seem to find it quite funny, because it is. It’s about the most random thing to ever happen to this poxy little town. Your sense of humour failure is your issue, not mine

I’ll stand by everything I say about wilder. I dont claim to be a fan. But you getting upset about this is laughable

Last edited:
As you may have seen us brits seem to find it quite funny, because it is. It’s about the most random thing to ever happen to this poxy little town. Your sense of humour failure is your issue, not mine

I’ll stand by everything I say about wilder. I dont claim to be a fan. But you getting upset about this is laughable
Pointing out your nonsense in any and every Wilder discussion doesnt make me upset.

Pointing out your nonsense in any and every Wilder discussion doesnt make me upset.

Nonsense like defending against nobodies, picking ‘tough’ fights when the other guy looks like they are done with the sport, or banging on about wanting to unify, but avoiding it and doing everything to make out the other guy is ducking. It’s not nonsense is it!’
I gave him credit for the first Ortiz fight and defended his mandatory against breazealle as it was a mandatory. He doesn’t deserve much more credit than that since he’s been a champion

Nonsense like defending against nobodies, picking ‘tough’ fights when the other guy looks like they are done with the sport, or banging on about wanting to unify, but avoiding it and doing everything to make out the other guy is ducking. It’s not nonsense is it!’
I gave him credit for the first Ortiz fight and defended his mandatory against breazealle as it was a mandatory. He doesn’t deserve much more credit than that since he’s been a champion
As Ive said all along there are plenty of legit criticisms for Wilder. When you go out of your way to try to put the blame on him for everything though its simply ridiculous. Perfect example being your saying that he was at fault for the Fury rematch not happening immediately and that he didnt want it.

THEY ALL WANT MR. WILDER TO GET INSIDE OF THEM. FEEL THE FERVOR.

Thats the best you had?

Never indulge the softness. It is only meant to be emulsified with entities that are tangibly tight in order consume.....

Anything to shit on him huh?

He simply cant do anything to please a bunch of you except lose.

The nature of the dark flesh is to be hated in order to reinforce it's ultimate tightness it is the great irony that the translucent Sapiens crave to consume. The juxtaposition compliments their indignation....

I see @senri post, I like that post. Simple man I am indeed. We're all just marinating in our juices until the time comes.

Back