Deontay Wilder mobbed by fans @ Restaurant Opening in West Yorkshire

Love it. The champ being shown some well deserved love. It’s too bad his security / the restaurant people were rushing him inside. Should’ve let him spend a few moments with the fans

I don't get this fascination with sportsmen outside their field, I enjoy his fights but bustling around to get a pic or a handshake, no thanks.

I don't get this fascination with sportsmen outside their field, I enjoy his fights but bustling around to get a pic or a handshake, no thanks.
What? Why sportsmen specifically?
I wouldn't care for any of my fav actors, athletes, singers, authors either in that sense either cause they are all strangers.
But saying you don't get it is a lie and you know it. People are star struck by celebrities/public figures.
You're lying if you say you wouldn't atleast want a photo with ur fav fighter if there was no crowd. You'll probably uplaod that shit on social media and tag.

Lol this is random as fck. Opening a burger restaurant in an irrelevant 2 Bob northern town. Wilders finally hit the big time.

I wouldn't care for any of my fav actors, athletes, singers, authors either in that sense either cause they are all strangers.
But saying you don't get it is a lie and you know it. People are star struck by celebrities/public figures.
You're lying if you say you wouldn't atleast want a photo with ur fav fighter if there was no crowd. You'll probably uplaod that shit on social media and tag.
People may be struck but not me. Sure I'd have a pic with MAB if I met him in a KFC but life's too short, especially when they're whoring for cash.

Lol this is random as fck. Opening a burger restaurant in an irrelevant 2 Bob northern town. Wilders finally hit the big time.
He's more popular in Yorkshire than he is in Alabama.

Anything to shit on him huh?

He simply cant do anything to please a bunch of you except lose.

It’s no secret that I’m not a fan and I dont respect his record? He’s possibly the most carefully managed champion in boxing today.

And if you knew batley, you’d realise that there’s nothing untrue about my post. It’s a shitty little West Yorkshire town. It would be Like Anthony Joshua opening a fish and chip shop in flint!

It’s no secret that I’m not a fan and I dont respect his record? He’s possibly the most carefully managed champion in boxing today.

And if you knew batley, you’d realise that there’s nothing untrue about my post. It’s a shitty little West Yorkshire town. It would be Like Anthony Joshua opening a fish and chip shop in flint!
And him drawing a big crowd of fans would be notable.

Especially if he were a guy who hasnt been a draw.

I'm sure we'd be taking the piss if it was any other world champion boxer.

Youd both be in line to take pics, shut up

It's a shame he's more popular in another country than he is in his own. Real ones know Deontay is the man, even if they're AJ fans!

It's a shame he's more popular in another country than he is in his own. Real ones know Deontay is the man, even if they're AJ fans!
oreally.jpg

More people turned up in a shithole in the UK to watch him eat a burger than in Vegas to watch him fight

Edwin Hearn punching air right now. Still remember him asking random people on the streets who Deontay wilder was as a show of how nobody knew him back then.

I bet if Wilder walks down a street in L.A ppl come up to him. Hes 6'7. He stands out anyway.

Back