Dems if you are right about Trump, celebrate the destruction of the R party

I've made my point as clearly as I can. Maybe you are a fake liberal, maybe you aren't. I certainly claimed you are.

What we know is that you will not engage unless you get to control the grounds of debate.

The sad part is that I bet you actually believe you are winning debates, and not engaging in a debate ploy.
This isn't even a debate. You refuse to back up your accusation because you are afraid you'll sound like some kind of VivaRevolution.

This isn't even a debate. You refuse to back up your accusation because you are afraid you'll sound like some kind of VivaRevolution.

Oh what a victim you are, when your first post in this thread was a personal attack against me, you fake liberal.

I'm not a democrat or a repub but it's pretty fucked up when you're hoping that whatever president holds office fails miserably because he's in a different party than you. Trump's a piece of shit but I hope he succeeds.

No it isn't Jack, you have simultaneously claimed that I will not be moved by evidence, and that a jump around alot, and then went back to your claim that I won't be moved by evidence.

Going right back to your BS move goal posts ploy.

Your own inability to understand a simple point isn't my problem. Evidence doesn't cause you to change your positions, but whims do on some things. Despite Trump's platform being standard Republican stuff--Bush-plus--you have it in your mind that he's pro-labor, liberal on foreign policy, etc. If staffing/cabinet picks haven't convinced you that you're wrong, what will?

And FYI, your talk about "ploys" and inability to discuss anything like a normal person make you sound crazy.

Your own inability to understand a simple point isn't my problem. Evidence doesn't cause you to change your positions, but whims do on some things. Despite Trump's platform being standard Republican stuff--Bush-plus--you have it in your mind that he's pro-labor, liberal on foreign policy, etc. If staffing/cabinet picks haven't convinced you that you're wrong, what will?

And FYI, your talk about "ploys" and inability to discuss anything like a normal person make you sound crazy.

Don't care if I sound crazy, because I am right.

And this post is why I have no interest with interacting with you on here. It is all obfuscation, and moving goal posts.

Jack, I could show you your own post, that says the sun rises in the west.

And then another post from you saying that the sun rises in the east, and you would explain to me how both of your posts were right.

I mean it would be entertaining if I didn't think you actually believed your own nonsense?

Don't care if I sound crazy, because I am right.

You're not right. That's kind of implied.

And this post is why I have no interest with interacting with you on here. It is all obfuscation, and moving goal posts.

Except that I've literally never done anything like that.

What I think is that you're trying to get away with bullshit, which is why the bet offers enrage you so--you have to either stand behind your claims and look foolish when they turn out to be false or be exposed as bullshitting when you don't. You've lost twice already, and now you've kind of learned that if you want to continue to get away with it while saving some face, constant personal attacks and bizarre claims works, at least with the lower-end posters.

Anyway, in this thread, you have my predictions.

1. Trump's policies will be similar to Bush's--huge, regressive, budget-busting tax cuts; deregulation; some foreign-policy fuckups.
2. The inevitable bad results from said policy will be denied by his supporters, including you.

Unlike you, I am, of course, perfectly willing to stand behind my predictions.

Dems need to stop forcasting the death of the Republican party, and get their shit together before they lose the last seats they have at midterms.

Turning your own citizens to modern day slave labor ?

trump_donald_thumbsup_1.jpg

How about the scenic pollution clouds...?

trump_donald_thumbsup_1.jpg

What I think is that you're trying to get away with bullshit, which is why the bet offers enrage you so--you have to either stand behind your claims and look foolish when they turn out to be false or be exposed as bullshitting when you don't. You've lost twice already, and now you've kind of learned that if you want to continue to get away with it while saving some face, constant personal attacks and bizarre claims works, at least with the lower-end posters.

1. Trump's policies will be similar to Bush's--huge, regressive, budget-busting tax cuts; deregulation; some foreign-policy fuckups.
2. The inevitable bad results from said policy will be denied by his supporters, including you.

Says the fool who sent me my sig celebrating Hillary Clinton's win, before it actually happened. That must have been really embarrassing for you.

Tell us all about how smart you are Jack.

Says the fool who sent me my sig celebrating Hillary Clinton's win, before it actually happened. That must have been really embarrassing for you.

HAHAHAHAHA

Steve-Carell-Facepalm.gif

I see you completely ducked the entire post. Doesn't that confirm that I was right?

You had a bet on the election with Jacko?

No. Jeez. Crazy how many people assume that I'd bet on the election. Clinton's odds were like 2-1. She was the likely winner, but I don't make sig bets with such narrow odds. We had a bet on how the line would move (generally speaking, I think movement in betting lines is inherently unpredictable, and Viva was predicting a huge move).

No. Jeez. Crazy how many people assume that I'd bet on the election. Clinton's odds were like 2-1. She was the likely winner, but I don't make sig bets with such narrow odds.

You read like you were pretty convinced of its certainty.

You read like you were pretty convinced of its certainty.

See above (edited). It was actually similar to the bet you and I made (you were both predicting a huge move in an unpredictable metric).

I bet that when the FBI Clinton news broke that Trump's chances of winning would increase by 10%. It was at 23% when the bet was made, and at 27-28%(can't remember which) the day before the election, so I lost.

Jacky boy here was nice enough to send me my sig before the election results were in, where he was already celebrating Clinton's win.

Funny part is that I wasn't even going to rub his face in it, until he started this non-sense in here with me. I mean how dumb do you have to be to try and touchdown dance in someone's face for winning bets, when they are sitting their with a loaded rifle they haven't fired yet.

Gotta love Karma.

I bet that when the FBI Clinton news broke that her Trump's chances of winning would increase by 10%. It was at 23% when the bet was made, and at 27-28%(can't remember which) the day before the election, so I lost.

Jacky boy here was nice enough to send me my sig before the election results were in, where he was already celebrating Clinton's win.

Funny part is that I wasn't even going to rub his face in it, until he started this non-sense in here with me. I mean how dumb do you have to be to try and touchdown dance in someone's face for winning bets, when they are sitting their with a loaded rifle they haven't fired yet.

Gotta love Karma.

I won the bet. Further, you only changed the subject because I hit too close to home with this:

Kind of like how centrist Dems seem to think that Trump isn't president right now because Obama didn't put anyone in jail for the GFC, Iraq war, or NSA program.

But please tell me more about Obama's approval ratings, while Trump prepares to be sworn in.

No, that is not why Trump is President.

For one, Obama had very little to do with the Iraq War so I'm guessing you're talking about something else.

Secondly, anyone who voted for Trump because bankers weren't jailed is a complete and total moron (look who is running the show now? Bankers)

Back