Dems if you are right about Trump, celebrate the destruction of the R party

I'm neither a republican or democrat.

What is donny t gonna do to improve our country? All he has done is vaguely ramble on about saving jobs from china, deporting immigrants, and building a giant wall that the taxpayers will end up paying for.

You know he hasn't been sworn in yet right? You talk like he's been an inactive President. Of course he's going to give campaign promises. If he somehow manages to get manufacturing jobs back in the US and deports ILLEGAL immigrants (you typed immigrants) he'll be vastly improving the country IMO.

Obama said that he would have transparent government. We didn't know if he was telling the truth until after he took office. It's no different with Trump.

You know he hasn't been sworn in yet right? You talk like he's been an inactive President. Of course he's going to give campaign promises. If he somehow manages to get manufacturing jobs back in the US and deports ILLEGAL immigrants (you typed immigrants) he'll be vastly improving the country IMO.

Obama said that he would have transparent government. We didn't know if he was telling the truth until after he took office. It's no different with Trump.
That's not what Im asking.

My question implied that outside of 3 veiled ramblings, he hasn't really even said anything that would improve quality of life for the middle class, which is the majority of Americans. Yet people act like he's already saving the world.

All he has done so far is fill his cabinet with the top 1%. People with zero political knowledge, and people who contradict middle Americas best interests. Not to mention the fact that our secretary of state oil ceo is hand in hand financially with a foreign dictator whom Donny T has placed at a higher regard than our national intelligence agencies.

Those are glaring red flags that our president elect doesn't give a fuck about the important homeland tasks at hand, yet The deplorables are proud to have him.

Drain the swamp? Buck the establishment?

A note to Dems, if you are right about Trump, celebrate the permanent destruction of the Republican party.

Folks you can not follow GW Bush, with a equal or worse failure of Trump, and think that Republicans will ever win an election again in our life times.

Now, if Trump fails, but not to the level of disaster that was Bush, then you need to ask yourself why you are screaming like a lunatic with your hair on fire about Trump. However, if you are right, and Trump is more dangerous then Bush, it is time to sit back and enjoy the check mate.

Dems, wake up and smell the roses. We are in a win, win scenario. Either Trump succeeds and the party of obstructionism is no more, or he fails and the Republican party is no more.

Little advice to my fellow Dems though. We can not pick up the Republican playbook of obstructionism, and manufacture Trump's failure. Let Trump and the Republicans succeed or fail on their own merits. By attempting to manufacture failure, the Dems could very well be playing into the worst outcome possible of a stale mate.
No, after 4-12 years of Republican leadership, the country will grow increasingly frustrated with their approach towards problems, demanding a different take. Then, the Democrats will be in power for the next 4-12 years, repeating the cycle all over again. Anything longer than 12 years would be an anomaly that we haven't seen since FDR and Truman kept the Democrats in office for 20 years.

I offered you up to 3 topics of your choosing, and the latitude to make them difficult to defend. You had a good chance to back up your nonsense about me being a fake liberal, Nazi, etc- and I offered it at my expense because I know you don't like debating me about issues- so you weren't asked to debate, just ask me tough questions. The catch for you was, they had to actually be about something. You've declined.

Balk noted. As long as you can set the grounds of debate, you want to have a conversation, but not if I get to right?

This is why I treat you as a poster the way I do.

You don't come here to have real conversations, and debate. You come here to market and engage in debate ploys.

No, after 4-12 years of Republican leadership, the country will grow increasingly frustrated with their approach towards problems, demanding a different take. Then, the Democrats will be in power for the next 4-12 years, repeating the cycle all over again. Anything longer than 12 years would be an anomaly that we haven't seen since FDR and Truman kept the Democrats in office for 20 years.

Then the Dems suck at messaging, because if you give me 100 million dollars to buy advertising, I would destroy whoever ran after trump if he fails worse then bush.

I would run an add that shows fighting in iraq, then coffins coming off ships, and then a big red X, strike one. Then do the same to hi light trumps failure, with another big red X, saying strike 2.

Can america survive a strike 3?

And boom goes the dynamite to where dems not just win back the white house, but senate and house as well, and maybe this time the Dems wouldn't piss it away on a HC bill that isn't even going to survive.

Your entire post started from a basic misreading of mine, no? Kind of odd, then, that you'd respond to the correction with this. My point was that the right has sealed itself off from facts more effectively after (and because of) what happened with Bush. Trump is pushing the same policy agenda as Bush did, and but this time, they've prepared people to ignore facts.

You have no evidence of this jack. You are being the very same CT-er, you ridicule others for.

Notice, I try and avoid you as much as possible. You have been better for a while, but there is too much history in place, in my eyes jack.

It's true. I have a copy of their sex tape next to my original forgery of Obama's birth certificate.

That's the narrative and that's how it's going to be going forward. It's only fair.

Then you are more of an anarchist then I am.

Which is saying something.

Then the Dems suck at messaging, because if you give me 100 million dollars to buy advertising, I would destroy whoever ran after trump if he fails worse then bush.

I would run an add that shows fighting in iraq, then coffins coming off ships, and then a big red X, strike one. Then do the same to hi light trumps failure, with another big red X, saying strike 2.

Can america survive a strike 3?

And boom goes the dynamite to where dems not just win back the white house, but senate and house as well, and maybe this time the Dems wouldn't piss it away on a HC bill that isn't even going to survive.
So I agree that going into Iraq was a strategic blunder, but that image would backfire in a millisecond. I'd pick a different one.

If Trump fails, it could be for any number of things. Maybe he will fail all by himself, but maybe the Republicans will lose Congress in 2 years, and he'll just get stonewalled. You never know. Eventually, people will get tired of Republicans, and you'll have your turn again. You pick and choose your battles to get the most during your time in the sun. I think the Obama presidency did a poor job of managing that time. They burned all their political capital on pie-in-the-sky dreams. That's why I won't be voting for another first-term Senator with no executive experience any time soon. They don't have the proper level of focus to do the job well.

You have no evidence of this jack. You are being the very same CT-er, you ridicule others for.

"People are dumb and partisan" is not a CT. Look at how we know have inflation truthers, unemployment truthers, how a majority of Republicans think that Trump won the popular vote, etc. It's simply a fact that trust in non-partisan information sources of all kinds has gone down drastically since Bush. The GOP is obviously fixing to make the same policy errors again, but the outcome will be different.

Notice, I try and avoid you as much as possible. You have been better for a while, but there is too much history in place, in my eyes jack.

You avoid good arguments from anyone, regardless of the individual. The reason you say there is "history" is because I've twice won bets with you, and you've learned that standing behind your claims when I question them is a bad idea.

"People are dumb and partisan" is not a CT. Look at how we know have inflation truthers, unemployment truthers, how a majority of Republicans think that Trump won the popular vote, etc. It's simply a fact that trust in non-partisan information sources of all kinds has gone down drastically since Bush. The GOP is obviously fixing to make the same policy errors again, but the outcome will be different.

You avoid good arguments from anyone, regardless of the individual. The reason you say there is "history" is because I've twice won bets with you, and you've learned that standing behind your claims when I question them is a bad idea.

As I have said before to you.........meh.

You should take the same approach to me, as I did you, when I thought Bernie still had a chance of winning. If you are right about Trump, you are really going to enjoy me as an ally, in tearing him down. So just keep it civil there buddy. No need to try and undermine me, unless of course you don't believe what you post about Trump.

Last edited:
Balk noted. As long as you can set the grounds of debate, you want to have a conversation, but not if I get to right?

This is why I treat you as a poster the way I do.

You don't come here to have real conversations, and debate. You come here to market and engage in debate ploys.
Horse shit. You accused me of being a nazi fake liberal. When confronted, you offered "I just assume you must be" because I disagree with you.

So I agree that going into Iraq was a strategic blunder, but that image would backfire in a millisecond. I'd pick a different one.

If Trump fails, it could be for any number of things. Maybe he will fail all by himself, but maybe the Republicans will lose Congress in 2 years, and he'll just get stonewalled. You never know. Eventually, people will get tired of Republicans, and you'll have your turn again. You pick and choose your battles to get the most during your time in the sun. I think the Obama presidency did a poor job of managing that time. They burned all their political capital on pie-in-the-sky dreams. That's why I won't be voting for another first-term Senator with no executive experience any time soon. They don't have the proper level of focus to do the job well.

I think Iraq does move votes, in fact the Republican nominee this cycle helped himself by calling Iraq one of the greatest mistakes in American history.

Other then that, I agree with your post.

Horse shit. You accused me of being a nazi fake liberal. When confronted, you offered "I just assume" because I disagree with you.
BS, because you won't defend yourself son.

You want me to put a position out so that you can attack it, and you prove my point by insisting I meet you on your grounds.

BS, because you won't defend yourself son.

You want me to put a position out so that you can attack it, and you prove my point by insisting I meet you on your grounds.
Again, you accused me of being a nazi fake liberal, and you had absolutely nothing to back it up but your feelings. You insisted I prove I wasn't, and I offered you a fair way to discuss it. You declined. You're a gaping pussy, a liar, and a moron.

Again, you accused me of being a nazi fake liberal, and you had absolutely nothing to back it up but your feelings. You insisted I prove I wasn't, and I offered you a fair way to discuss it. You declined. You're a gaping pussy, a liar, and a moron.

Again, you prove you are only willing to debate, while engaging in a ploy, where you set the grounds of debate.

If you don't like the accusation, then defend yourself.

You sound like a whining child that is mad the other kids won't play the game by your rules.

I made a prediction a few posts ago, that you would refuse to engage unless I played by your rules, and you have done nothing, but prove me right since.

Sorry, but the only thing this election has proven is that we'll vote for a complete idiot who has no relevant experience.
No future candidates have to do diddly. No showing anything. Just be a populist fucktard with a Twitter account and an obsession.

I think Iraq does move votes, in fact the Republican nominee this cycle helped himself by calling Iraq one of the greatest mistakes in American history.

Other then that, I agree with your post.
I'm not arguing that point. I am saying that if you show a bunch of American service members' coffins as you described, that image will get turned around on you so fast that it will make your head spin. Show a number of the screen with the number of deaths, and that's fine. Hell, show another number that shows the number of wounded as well. But if you politicize the image of dead American troopers, I think your ad would get carved up by the pundits and public instantly. That was my only point.

I'm not arguing that point. I am saying that if you show a bunch of American service members' coffins as you described, that image will get turned around on you so fast that it will make your head spin. Show a number of the screen with the number of deaths, and that's fine. Hell, show another number that shows the number of wounded as well. But if you politicize the image of dead American troopers, I think your ad would get carved up by the pundits and public instantly. That was my only point.

Sure, fair enough. More then one way to skin a cat.

Sorry, but the only thing this election has proven is that we'll vote for a complete idiot who has no relevant experience.
No future candidates have to do diddly. No showing anything. Just be a populist fucktard with a Twitter account and an obsession.

And what is strange to me is people that seem to be mad at that American people for making this judgement, instead of being mad at the failure of both political parties, and media that made it possible.

Back