Dems if you are right about Trump, celebrate the destruction of the R party

If that was the case Jack, you would never be right, because you do nothing but duck and obfuscate.

You say that literally in the same thread where you responded to a substantive post by bragging about welshing on a bet you lost.

No, that is not why Trump is President.

For one, Obama had very little to do with the Iraq War so I'm guessing you're talking about something else.

Secondly, anyone who voted for Trump because bankers weren't jailed is a complete and total moron (look who is running the show now? Bankers)

Wait, does someone think that Trump got votes from people who wanted bankers jailed? "If they're not going to jail, then we're going to deregulate their asses, redistribute boatloads of money from the middle class to them, and let them run things! That'll teach them."

I bet that when the FBI Clinton news broke that Trump's chances of winning would increase by 10%. It was at 23% when the bet was made, and at 27-28%(can't remember which) the day before the election, so I lost.

Jacky boy here was nice enough to send me my sig before the election results were in, where he was already celebrating Clinton's win.

Funny part is that I wasn't even going to rub his face in it, until he started this non-sense in here with me. I mean how dumb do you have to be to try and touchdown dance in someone's face for winning bets, when they are sitting their with a loaded rifle they haven't fired yet.

Gotta love Karma.

Yeah in that way Jack has a little Asperger's, but he certainly has a pretty good win-loss streak with these bets.

I won the bet. Further, you only changed the subject because I hit too close to home with this:

You're not right. That's kind of implied.

Except that I've literally never done anything like that.

What I think is that you're trying to get away with bullshit, which is why the bet offers enrage you so--you have to either stand behind your claims and look foolish when they turn out to be false or be exposed as bullshitting when you don't. You've lost twice already, and now you've kind of learned that if you want to continue to get away with it while saving some face, constant personal attacks and bizarre claims works, at least with the lower-end posters.

Anyway, in this thread, you have my predictions.

1. Trump's policies will be similar to Bush's--huge, regressive, budget-busting tax cuts; deregulation; some foreign-policy fuckups.
2. The inevitable bad results from said policy will be denied by his supporters, including you.

Unlike you, I am, of course, perfectly willing to stand behind my predictions.

Jack I may have lost a bet, or two, but I'm not the one whose hubris turned a winning bet into a losing one.

Jack the great winner of bets, who is so dumb, that he hands away his win.

Yeah in that way Jack has a little Asperger's, but he certainly has a pretty good win-loss streak with these bets.

Of course everyone who disagrees with you has some kind of flaw, but, yeah, my record in bets speaks for itself. 13-1 in the WR.

You say that literally in the same thread where you responded to a substantive post by bragging about welshing on a bet you lost.

"

Did you just claim I welch'd on a bet?

I fully met the conditions of our bet.

Not my fault you made a fool out yourself for winning.

Did you just claim I welch'd on a bet?

I fully met the conditions of our bet.

Not my fault you made a fool out yourself for winning.

I had your sig for two months. I gave you a sig that you refused to use. And, yes, obviously I realize I'm not dealing with the most morally upright crowd here (good thing we don't bet real money).

Anyway, you're still trying to duck Post 126.

I had your sig for two months. I gave you a sig that you refused to use.

Anyway, you're still trying to duck Post 126.

Jacky boy, stop lying.

The bet is in the WR bet thread. The bet was for 30 days of my sig. You sent the sig, and I used it.

That fact that you tried to send me a different sig when you figured out that Clinton had lost, is your failure, not mine.

Loving the taste of your tears right now though.

Jacky boy, stop lying.

You're accusing me of lying dishonestly.

The bet is in the WR bet thread. The bet was for 30 days of my sig. You sent the sig, and I used it.

I sent you another one, but you refused to use it even though I was supposed to have your sig for 30 days.

Anyway, are you going to respond to Post 126 or are you going to keep trying to change the subject? Hilarious watching you squirm and try to derail your own thread here. :)

You're accusing me of lying dishonestly.

I sent you another one, but you refused to use it even though I was supposed to have your sig for 30 days.

Anyway, are you going to respond to Post 126 or are you going to keep trying to change the subject? Hilarious watching you squirm and try to derail your own thread here. :)

Yes, you sent me another one, after the first one you sent.

I met the agreed upon stakes of our bet. You have claimed otherwise. Hence if you are claiming I welch'd on the bet, you are a liar.

Do me a favor though, keep bringing up post 126, and then claim that you don't do everything you can to control the grounds of debate. Then maybe follow that up with a moved goal post. And then claim again that everything I am saying is wrong.

Yes, you sent me another one, after the first one you sent.

I met the agreed upon stakes of our bet. You have claimed otherwise. Hence if you are claiming I welch'd on the bet, you are a liar.

The condition of the bet was that I have your sig for 30 days. Did I have your sig for 30 days? No.

Do me a favor though, keep bringing up post 126, and then claim that you don't do everything you can to control the grounds of debate. Then maybe follow that up with a moved goal post. And then claim again that everything I am saying is wrong.

I responded on substance in Post 126. You were afraid of the substance so you changed the subject. Fact. And now you're accusing me of doing what you did yourself.

I don't see any way you can spin away from that.

The condition of the bet was that I have your sig for 30 days. Did I have your sig for 30 days? No.

I responded on substance in Post 126. You were afraid of the substance so you changed the subject. Fact. And now you're accusing me of doing what you did yourself.

I don't see any way you can spin away from that.

I don't have to spin Jack, because you keep doing exactly what I have described.

As far as the bet goes. You picked my sig, I used the one you picked.

No where in the bet did it say you get to keep changing the sig throughout the month.

How would that even work Jack?

Was I supposed to come on line everyday, check my PM's and then update my sig daily?

You are a making a fool of yourself right now Jacky boy.

Just stop, and maybe you can still save some face here.

I don't have to spin Jack, because you keep doing exactly what I have described.

You are doing what you described. You didn't like how the discussion was going and weren't willing to change your position so you changed the subject in a very transparent manner to brag about welshing on a bet, further demonstrating your low character.

You are doing what you described. You didn't like how the discussion was going and weren't willing to change your position so you changed the subject in a very transparent manner to brag about welshing on a bet, further demonstrating your low character.

maxresdefault.jpg

WEEELL Jack's mom's a bitch she's a big fat bitch, she's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world she's a stupid bitch if there ever was a bitch, she's a bitch to all the boys and girls!

On Monday she's a bitch, on Tuesday she's a bitch, on Wensday though Saturday she's a bitch, then on Sunday just to be different she's a super King Kamehameha beeyotch!

Have you ever met my friend Jack's mom she's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world she's a mean old bitch and she has stupid hair she's a bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch she's a stupid bitch! Jack's mom's a bitch and she's just a dirty bitch!

Talk to kids around the world and it might go a little bit somethin' like this

(chinese kids)
(french kids)
(dutch kids)
(african kids)

Have you ever met my friend Jack's mom she's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world she's a mean old bitch and she has stupid hair, she's a bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch

bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch, she's stupid bitch

Jack's mom's a bitch and she's just a dirty bitch!
(Tempo slows and music turns into jazzy "finale" mode)
I really mean it (Tempo slows and music turns into jazzy "finale" mode)
Jack's mom . . . (horns swell)
She's a big fat fucking bitch! (orchestra swells at "finale" of song)
A big ol' fat fuckin' bitch, right now . . . .Chaaa!

Back