Opinion Democratic Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee says George Bush and Liz Cheney are American Patriots

Aren't our troops still there? Address the rest of the post.

The rest of the post is your typical hysterical nonsense. What is your definition of "war" because it seems that you've trivialized it to the point of meaningless.

So you don't believe there will be 15 dollar minimum wage? Concession noted.

I'm not sure what it'll end up being, but you previously were pretending to think there would be no increase. Remember, I was noting your callous disregard for real people. You pretend to be a leftist, but you'd rather see children starve than see the left win elections.

The rest of the post is your typical hysterical nonsense. What is your definition of "war" because it seems that you've trivialized it to the point of meaningless.

Answer the question instead of cowardly changing the subject. You're praising the worst president of the modern era, the man who lied us into the war in Iraq and is completely unrepetent. What on Earth would prompt you to do that? What happened to moral standards?

I'm not sure what it'll end up being, but you previously were pretending to think there would be no increase. Remember, I was noting your callous disregard for real people.

15 dollar mininum wage was a core campaign promise by Biden. He had a chance to make it happen and he took it out of the Covid bill. I'm criticizing that. At no point have I showed disregard for human people, although you show callous disregard for all the people who died due to Bush's actions.

You pretend to be a leftist, but you'd rather see children starve than see the left win elections.

You're not even on the left. Keep your blue no matter who nonsense to yourself and address the thread topic.

Answer the question instead of cowardly changing the subject. You're praising the worst president of the modern era, the man who lied us into the war in Iraq and is completely unrepetent. What on Earth would prompt you to do that? What happened to moral standards?

What praise are you referring to? And, no Trump is the worst president of the modern era, and you were totally happy to have him win re-election.

15 dollar mininum wage was a core campaign promise by Biden. He had a chance to make it happen and he took it out of the Covid bill.

You're not even on the left. Keep your blue no matter who nonsense to yourself and address the thread topic.

No, I am on the left and actually want a leftward move in policy because I think it will make the lives of real people better, while you just pretend to show what a great person you are and literally don't care if children starve if it means you get to crow on message boards about how much of a leftist you are. It's funny that you're crying about Bush now, when the exact same type of idiocy that you spout is what put him in office in the first place. If he were running today, you'd be saying that whomever his opponent is was no better and that we should re-elect him.

What praise are you referring to? And, no Trump is the worst president of the modern era, and you were totally happy to have him win re-election.

So in your mind Trump's post election antics that didn't work are worse than the 20 years in the middle East? Trump tried to steal the election. Bush tried and succeeded. Seems you forgot about that.

And you're still deflecting and dodging the topic like a coward.

No, I am on the left and actually want a leftward move in policy because I think it will make the lives of real people better, while you just pretend to show what a great person you are and literally don't care if children starve if it means you get to crow on message boards about how much of a leftist you are.

Complete nonsense from you as usual. I love how you're pretending to give a shit about children. Not the kids in Iraq who had their limbs blown off by bombs obviously.

So in your mind Trump's post election antics that didn't work are worse than the 20 years in the middle East? Trump tried to steal the election. Bush tried and succeeded. Seems you forgot about that.

And you're still deflecting and dodging the topic like a coward.

Says the guy who said I was praising Bush and then ducked when I asked what I said that was so offensive. And it's ridiculously dishonest to pretend that the only reason anyone would have to say that Trump was a worse president was that he tried to overthrow democracy after he lost (not that that's a small thing!).

Complete nonsense from you as usual. I love how you're pretending to give a shit about children. Not the kids in Iraq who had their limbs blown off by bombs obviously.

So how did voting for Nader and helping Bush get into office save Iraqi children? And I'm talking about specific policies that we've gotten that we wouldn't have if Trump were re-elected, which is an outcome you saw as preferable to trying to beat him. It's one thing if you just openly were a rightist, but when you pretend that you're just so left-wing that you don't care about policy, I'm going to call bullshit.

No, I am on the left and actually want a leftward move in policy because I think it will make the lives of real people better, while you just pretend to show what a great person you are and literally don't care if children starve if it means you get to crow on message boards about how much of a leftist you are.

And just so we're clear on where we stand with children and the Covid bill.

You - happy with temporary assistance to children

Me - want to get children out of poverty permanently

You have zero moral authority on this topic.

And just so we're clear on where we stand with children and the Covid bill.

You - happy with temporary assistance to children

Me - want to get children out of poverty permanently

You have zero moral authority on this topic.

No, what you want is irrelevant if you're not going to do anything about it. My view is that we should keep pushing forward and making things better, while your view is that *doing* (as opposed to wanting) nothing is good. Like I said, Bush only won in the first place because of Nader. So you hardly have any standing to be whining about him now.

Back