Do Democrats often play down their "privilege?"

• Yes

Votes: 40 85.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
118526402_10164244240635515_4130825338058408927_n.png

The Proud Boys is a multicultural group with an Afro-Cuban chairman that denounces white supremacy.

Nice one, Chris Wallace, citing an organization that isn't really a white supremacist group as a white supremacist group the President should denounce.

That didn't show Trump doing anything.
He posted it on his Twitter with a comment about how great the protesters were or something of that nature.
Hes definitely been cooling it down lately. I think since he got the new campaign manager he hasn't been pushing that angle. It's a good thing.

Yeah, the party of the Confederacy, Jim Crow, and the KKK lined up to vote for a black guy named Barack Hussein Obama.

Dump.

Honestly @Lead making a thread this stupid should result in a temp. ban from the WR. It's just such bad faith shit posting.
Dude, if the mods enforced your rule above, there would be no leftists in this forum any longer. It would clean you poor souls out.

Democrats play down their own privilege and then condemn others for having it. In fact, lefties are usually the worst offenders when it comes to the things they obnoxiously condemn others for doing. Lefties love to condemn others for bullying, misogyny, racism, bigotry, intolerance, homophobia and so on, but they are by far the worst when it comes to the aforementioned social issues especially bullying.

I see you guys are taking the impending loss well.

Absolutely
But it won't work
The woke leftists here actually believe that the republican party of today is really Democratic party of yesterday and the Democrats of today are the Republicans of yesterday...
Or some retarded shit, guess they don't realize that the south didn't flip to Red until the 90's long after the abolishment of segragation
Flipped red why? They finally saw the light that is the platform of the GOP? Or, maybe, the GOP took on a policy platform that resonated with the descendants of racist peckerwoods?

I see you guys are taking the impending loss well.
Assuming there is no mass cheating (I know that is wishful thinking) I fully expect absent minded Uncle Joe to lose "big league," and we will take that loss very well.

Assuming there is no mass cheating (I know that is wishful thinking) I fully expect absent minded Uncle Joe to lose "big league," and we will take that loss very well.

My previous point stands

They definitely do but Republicans don't even believe in it so I'm not sure what the point is here.

Dude, if the mods enforced your rule above, there would be no leftists in this forum any longer. It would clean you poor souls out.
Quite honestly, left leaning thread starts in here are few and far between.

Back