Democrat Privilege

Do Democrats often play down their "privilege?"

• Yes

Votes: 40 85.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Trump loses, you will claim it was stolen via election fraud.
That all depends on the circumstances. Hillary herself insisted that Joe not concede under any circumstances and warned our government agencies to stand ready to remove Trump. She is obviously the one full of anticipation.

"Do as thee not as me" ~Quid Pro Joe and Crypt Keeper Pelosi

Democrat privilege? It's been an ongoing joke among Republicans. Democrats can get away with almost anything.

It will be interesting to see how the left rationalizes another racist "You ain't black unless...." comment which is a very common mentality among the left. Here is Chelsea Handler reminding 50 cent that he is a black man and not allowed to support Trump. I wonder why the left feels so entitled when it comes to defining people according to political convenience.

Quite honestly, left leaning thread starts in here are few and far between.
That may be, although it wasn't as true a year ago or more. I think we are seeing some fatigue from left wing posters because Biden is getting harder and harder to defend.

It will be interesting to see how the left rationalizes another racist "You ain't black unless...." comment which is a very common mentality among the left. Here is Chelsea Handler reminding 50 cent that he is a black man and not allowed to support Trump. I wonder why the left feels so entitled when it comes to defining people according to political convenience.

We have seen repeatedly that they don't really have to rationalize anything. They simply gaslight and change the subject. The truth is expendable always.

It's quite simple, some idiotic celebrity isn't the face of the left. She's not in any movements, fighting for any change in any policy, she's just an idiot.

This shit is so retarded, good lord.

It's quite simple, some idiotic celebrity isn't the face of the left. She's not in any movements, fighting for any change in any policy, she's just an idiot.

This shit is so retarded, good lord.
There are lots of idiots on the left like her. The Democrats' very own presidential candidate said "If you don't vote for me, you ain't black."

There are lots of idiots on the left like her. The Democrats' very own presidential candidate said "If you don't vote for me, you ain't black."

Yeah, I bet he meant it literally and wasn't popping off at the mouth like he always does. Basically a northern white supremacist from the 1860s parading as an abolitionist for sure.

Not like you've got a white nationalist running Trump's domestic policies in large part or anything........

Yeah, I bet he meant it literally and wasn't popping off at the mouth like he always does. Basically a northern white supremacist from the 1860s parading as an abolitionist for sure.

Not like you've got a white nationalist running Trump's domestic policies in large part or anything........
Well, you meant that as hyperbole, but what does this really sound like to you?

Well, you meant that as hyperbole, but what does this really sound like to you?

I did not hyperbolically suggest that Stephen Miller, the man running much of Trump's domestic policy, is a white supremacist.

But hey, pick examples from Biden, scale those out as demonstrative of some party strategy on par with the GOP electoral strategy laid out by Goldwater and Nixon, then with Atwater and Reagan, and bingo bango, it's a wash.

Also, Joe Biden's policies from the 1990s rule the party today, clearly..........

Lol. Like here busted up pussy is worth anything. 50 could have perfect 10's and she's like a 7.

my candidate has been the first president in over 50 years to reform the racist criminal justice system
Meanwhile your candidate literally is the author of the Criminal bills in the 90's that locked black people up enmasse

Good luck living in fantsyland
Not to mention supporting segregation and the KKK.

Back