Demian Maia criticizes allowing trans fighters to particate in wmma

What is your gender?
Contrarisexual

The "science" clearly shows that even two years after fully transitioning men retain an advantage in strength. Who would have thought you can't bypass evolution or the physical advantages that going through puberty juiced to the gills gives men over women?

Contrarisexual

The "science" clearly shows that even two years after fully transitioning men retain an advantage in strength. Who would have thought you can't bypass evolution or the physical advantages that going through puberty juiced to the gills gives men over women?
that’s not a long amount of time at all and i wouldn’t be opposed to implementing a sort of “2-year transition” rule in combat sports either.

that’s not a long amount of time at all and i wouldn’t be opposed to implementing a sort of “2-year transition” rule in combat sports either.
Make it long enough to eliminate 50% of the advantage evolution and testosterone has given us and I'd support it. Should only take a couple of thousands of years.

so it shouldn’t be hard to name the woman/women who were “hurt” by trans athletes in combat sports. of course, “hurt” should mean severely injured or permanently affected by the bout, considering we’re talking about fighting here.

demian thinks trans people are gonna hurt cis people in combat sports. where’s the proof?
Fallon Fox broke the orbital bone of a female opponent in a MMA fight.

Fallon Fox broke the orbital bone of a female opponent in a MMA fight.
and jessica eye punched leslie smith’s ear clean off her head. doesn’t take a man’s strength to break a woman’s orbital bone.
Make it long enough to eliminate 50% of the advantage evolution and testosterone has given us and I'd support it. Should only take a couple of thousands of years.
<YeahOKJen>

So you agree that there is an unfair advantage at least till then. Phew.

So you agree that there is an unfair advantage at least till then. Phew.
if there’s science that can prove it, sure. i haven’t seen this evidence but if it exists, i would agree that there might be an unfair advantage. it’s science. i also absolutely agree there’d be an unfair physical advantage between the average cis man and cis woman. there is, however, grey area even in that situation.

if there’s science that can prove it, sure. i haven’t seen this evidence but if it exists, i would agree that there might be an unfair advantage. it’s science. i also absolutely agree there’d be an unfair physical advantage between the average cis man and cis woman. there is, however, grey area even in that situation.
C'mon man
Even the best females in the world can't compete with middle of pack male fighters.
And that's not a knock on the women, that's just plain truth.

C'mon man
Even the best females in the world can't compete with middle of pack male fighters.
And that's not a knock on the women, that's just plain truth.
amanda & valentina would beat the absolute dog shit out of a lot of guys in regional/foreign promotions.

lol dude trust me Im not a dem or into progressive politics by any means whatsoever.

my opinion is this: Im not going to advocate protecting women in sports if they dont want to speak out and protect themselves. If they want to be in a position where their opponent has an unfair advantage against them, then thats on them. So far the only ones doing all the speaking out and fighting against it are men.

With that being said I think its ridiculous and unfair.

There's plenty of women . Just do a few searches . It's the standard thing, tge media prefers not to give much air time to those.

how she finds a way to win is completely different. women who aren’t trans also win fights with their physical attributes. that’s not proof of anything whatsoever.

That trans was absolutely dog shit. Her opponent was far more skilled and landed sooo many clean shots even flush knee ti the face. The skill difference was astronomical,

It was purely her physical attributes that won her the fight.

Yea some women win on their physical attributes . But their attributes don't come from being a man.

I'm out . You've really gone hard into your trolling stchick lately.

2 women(that may win "some" fights).... Out of 3.9 billion women in the world.

The numbers speak for themselves bud
i mean there are plenty more examples of women on this planet who would beat the shit out of men on this planet. on average, that isn’t the case and i specifically said i agreed with that. 99% of top shelf male fighters would beat 99% of top female fighters. i specifically stated there was grey area in there though,

regardless, a trans woman doesn’t have the same biology as a cis man, neither structurally or hormonally, so it’s irrelevant to this conversation. if you want to insist it does, you’re further ruining your scientific credibility.

That trans was absolutely dog shit. Her opponent was far more skilled and landed sooo many clean shots even flush knee ti the face. The skill difference was astronomical,

It was purely her physical attributes that won her the fight.

Yea some women win on their physical attributes . But their attributes don't come from being a man.
you literally cannot prove any of this scientifically or logically. you’re telling me YOU think this woman won the fight via being born a man and refuse to back it up with anything other than “bro it’s obvious, just agree with me” despite numerous scientific studies poking holes in that stance.
I'm out . You've really gone hard into your trolling stchick lately.
lol this is at least fair. i tend to play devil’s advocate on this site and argue with dickhead assholes who don’t know what they’re talking about strictly because i know they’re dickhead assholes who have no idea what they’re talking about. call it trolling or goading or whatever, but it’s clear most of the people on this website are morons who can’t back up their opinions with anything other than their emotions so i fuck with them.

you literally cannot prove any of this scientifically or logically. you’re telling me YOU think this woman won the fight via being born a man and refuse to back it up with anything other than “bro it’s obvious, just agree with me” despite numerous scientific studies poking holes in that stance.

Bone density mate.... why are you claiming it's not scientifically proven ? It's literally confirmed science. Are you seriously saying bone density isn't a physical advantage? Lett alone muscle mass.. seriously?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back