Demian Maia criticizes allowing trans fighters to particate in wmma

Does everyone here with their knee-jerk reactionary opinion think they know better than the physicians who participated in crafting the policies for trans competitors in mma?

as sexes assigned at birth, of course. of course those sexes have a massive range of hormonal possibilities. there are men built like nicki minaj with effeminate voices and women with broad shoulders and beards. and they identify as such. if one chooses to transition hormonally post-puberty or use puberty blockers, that’s another massive change to the body that evens the athletic gap even more.

you act as if trans women are running rampant in combat sports and killing/severely injuring cis women which is just not true. in fact, every time a trans woman fights a cis woman, the footage goes viral and people completely ignore how closely matched they are because of appearances. the latest one, the trans woman overcame adversity to get the win. it’s obvious that we’re not watching ngannou in there with paige van zant.

Sex isn’t assigned at birth you fool.

It’s determined long before birth by your dna.

You posted your brain dead drivel for the whole world to see, sadly.
dont-care-didnt-ask.gif

That’s the best you can do?

I guess I shouldn’t expect much from a woke child so lacking in and form of identity or original thought that he accepts it when told we are “assigned” a sex a birth.

That’s the best you can do?

I guess I shouldn’t expect much from a woke child so lacking in and form of identity or original thought that he accepts it when told we are “assigned” a sex a birth.
dude if you wanna nitpick that hard, i’m just gonna let you have it. assigned before birth then, baby boy, you just come off like such a fucking fragile dweeb <Lmaoo>

Demian Maga.

Honestly he went about his in he most respectful way he could while still being critical.

Demian Maia a fighter with a reputation as being one of the nicest individuals in mma gives his honest opinion on trans fighters competing in wmma after the recent victory by Alana Mclaughlin.

“I think it’s absurd for you to put a person who was born a man to fight a woman. I’m going to talk about my sport, which is fighting. The person (who faces the trans athlete) will get hurt. There is no comparison. ‘Oh, but she started taking (female) hormones early on.’ Does not matter.

“The development there… And it’s not prejudice, none of that. But you have to understand that to work on the issue of prejudice in society, it’s not like that. This is not what will make people more or less prejudiced.”

https://www.mmanews.com/2021/09/demian-maia-scoffs-at-transgender-fighter-facing-women/

good for maia.

Demian Maia is a normal,humble, honourable professional who is telling it like it is from the POV of someone as far on the frontline as you can be.

Transgender people, crack on, stop craving attention, please attempt to be happy and I hope society leaves you to do so like everyone else.

But fuck off away from this shit.

Anyone heard anything from Gavin after the Olympics? He'll definitely be Gavin again by 2022.

I don't understand this, I'm pretty LGBTQ friendly, liberal kind of guy, but I don't see how this is OK (in the name of absolute inclusivity?)

hmmm no, you are not. you are a bigot bro, so like me.

And I tell you why, because in the mind of LGBTQ activists trans girls are real women, with all rights, without exception. You can't call yourself LGBTQ friendly, if you question this. It doesn't work that way.

Does everyone here with their knee-jerk reactionary opinion think they know better than the physicians who participated in crafting the policies for trans competitors in mma?
On the contrary, I believe the lack of policy and physician input has led us to this point. Nobody in their right mind should allow this

On the contrary, I believe the lack of policy and physician input has led us to this point. Nobody in their right mind should allow this
That's what you believe; but is it what you know?

hmmm no, you are not. you are a bigot bro, so like me.

And I tell you why, because in the mind of LGBTQ activists trans girls are real women, with all rights, without exception. You can't call yourself LGBTQ friendly, if you question this. It doesn't work that way.

Like a religion. Question even one facet of the dogma, you're a heretic and out of the circle for good. Banished from God's kingdom.

Back