delete

My bro pulls the same kind of shit with me. I now limit my time with him and my family knows exactly what I think of him. I won’t cut off contact but if I’m not at a family event they know he’s the reason why.

Lol @ people telling him to cut ties with his brother. He’s given you a very “mild” story about how him and his brother got into a fight , with alcohol involved , and people are coming to the conclusion his brother is this huge piece of shit...

He’s you’re brother so unless he fucked your wife, or you in the asshole while you slept, than stfu with this pussy ass shit

Shit builds over time and this may not seem like much but it could be the last straw. My bro disrespects me all the time and until a year ago was always in debt to me. Never paid in full, took forever to pay or needed to be tracked down and reminded constantly. Still owes me about $200 but I wrote it off just to keep him away from me. It’s worth it.

This is from disrespect from his brother's friend.

This isnt some longstanding family quarrel.

What? Does respect not mean anything to you?

A man has gotta have boundaries.

We need some background here.

Also, what would you consider "disrespect?"

Dude drinking your milk out of the carton, or dude giving you nuggies in front of your wife?

Either way, seems like something rational adults could/would/should discuss without having to get into a fist fight.

TS is scared of his brothers friend. If not, it never would've came to this.

I'd completely wreck my sister, that is why I show her mercy.

My little bro is all I really have family wise. We fought as kids, but as adults we got each others backs. Growing up we had 1 rule...no punching in the face. That was a rule that my Dad made and if one of us broke it, he would punch the rule breaker in the face. We got in some brawls but never broke the rule lol.

Insufficient details, or failure to answer to thread you just created should result is a double yellow .

We need some background here.

Also, what would you consider "disrespect?"

Dude drinking your milk out of the carton, or dude giving you nuggies in front of your wife?

Either way, seems like something rational adults could/would/should discuss without having to get into a fist fight.

Well, if someone disrespects me, I usually give them a warning... but then if they do it again, there is consequences.

Sounds like the TS warned his brother not to let this guy come to the house, establishing his boundaries. His brother just ignored that boundary and did it anyway.

I can understand TS not being happy with that.

Well, if someone disrespects me, I usually give them a warning... but then if they do it again, there is consequences.

Sounds like the TS warned his brother not to let this guy come to the house, establishing his boundaries. His brother just ignored that boundary and did it anyway.

I can understand TS not being happy with that.

I dunno, I just sense a lot of pent up sexual frustration among TS, his brother, and his brother's friend.

Why does every internet fight summary involve a guy that was 40 pounds heavier?

I agree with the first half, but the problem with "family is family" is that no matter how many times you bite your tongue, or be the bigger man, or try to keep the peace because of 'family,' there is one (or more in my family) people who see that as a sign that they can just resort to their childish, shitty antics anytime they want to because they never bothered growing up and see your kindness as weakness rather than you being the bigger man and not knocking their teeth down their fucking throat. They leave you no choice but to cut them out of your life because they are toxic people, regardless if they are related. Life is too short to live angry and frustrated, regardless if the person is related to you.

TS, cut him out and move on with your life.
I get what you're saying, and I'm not saying accept whatever toxic shit someone brings in your life
If you have a drug addict bro that is fucking up your life, then yea, you gotta cut him out

But, in this case, they got in a fight about some stupid shit. Or if it's politics.
You know who u are, and u know who ur brother is, so you know what conversations are smart to engage in, and ones that aren't.
Just gotta choose your battles

Learn how to fight no grudges.

Or just grow up and talk things out. If talking doesn’t work, walk away until cooler heads prevail.

My older brother Trey was always trouble. When I found out he physically abusive to my then girlfriend, I went to his place to confront him. He tried to blame it on being stoned. He pulled a gun on me and I charged him down. I had him on mount and was pounding away. Then he reversed me and slammed me into a table. He mounted me and choked me out. When I woke up, he was slumped in the corner of the room and bleeding from the back.

I guess it it started from the fact that me and him both agreed that one of his friends wasn't aloud around our place (since he was disrespecting me) and my bro kept bringing him around. I told my bro that wasn't cool since I told him not to bring the kid around anymore. My bro agreed, but for some reason, ignored me and kept bringing him around. We had a few drinks and I called him out on it. Shit escalated from there, words were exchanged, and it wasn't pretty.

Should have just beat the friend disrespecting you.

If you're able, you should get your own place. If not and your brother brings his friend over, bounce. Go for a run/workout. Everyone deserves respect but you should talk to your brothers' friend and not your brother.

I'm praying you'll get it squared away man.

I guess it it started from the fact that me and him both agreed that one of his friends wasn't aloud around our place (since he was disrespecting me) and my bro kept bringing him around. I told my bro that wasn't cool since I told him not to bring the kid around anymore. My bro agreed, but for some reason, ignored me and kept bringing him around. We had a few drinks and I called him out on it. Shit escalated from there, words were exchanged, and it wasn't pretty.
Bro, u gonna cut your brother out for some dumb bullshit fight like this?
It shouldn't of ever gotten to the point where it got physical.

Just think, if you had to explain why you and your brother dont talk anymore, and you told this story, it sounds ridiculous
Shit ain't worth it.

I don't think I ever had a fist fight with my brother. But very heated arguments yes. Although it was very rare. We mostly get along pretty well.

like pretty big. If my mom didn't step in one of us may have killed each other.

Any of you ever get into serious fights with your siblng? how did you handle it?

Love my Bro, but at the end of the day, I'm not going to put up with his shit, and im fully ready to cut off contact with him if thats what its going to take to get away from his shit.

I feel ya dude. I got into a fight with my brother in law over onion powder and his wife putting her her hands on me while in a drunken rage last summer and now my wifes parents have to do 2 of every holiday because brother in law and his wife are being bitch made and refuse to get over a fight they started.

Anyway where I am going is sometimes there isnt a way to put it behind you. I have tried to talk to the fucker several times and tried several ways to make peace but there isnt a cure for being a cunt and sometimes its permanent . See my real crime is that I crushed his ego infront of his wife and he lost a fight she made him get in so neither of them can let it go because they were wrong and lost

Often times its damn near impossible for a family member to forgive you for being right or calling them on their bullshit. Fucking someones wife or sister can be less hazardous to a relationship .... Money and getting called out are like untreatable tumors a lot of the time and it often takes someone to die for the other to realize how wrong they were. Last but not least its almost always an uphil battle dealing with an alcoholic

i wish you better luck than I have had with my own family situation

Last edited:
Lol at fighting with family. This is some white trash childish shit. I haven't gotten into a physical confrontation with anyone I know since was a teenager.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back