delete

Don't try to hash things out or talk about important shit when you're drunk. That's all I got.

If You have to cut ties because of one tussle you truly a bitch, not to mention you should have addressed the disrespect from the friend directly instead of passively waiting to address it until you have liquid courage

I have 3 brothers, we are all very close. I can't really recall a time where any of us were filling the room with uppercuts on each other

Yea, my older brother used to beat the shit out of me when we were kids. Only person to ever drop me with a punch (didn't KO me, I got a hard head, but he dropped me in a heap of shit for sure). Went after him with a bat for that one, but luckily never actually clocked him with it.

He was tough on me, but in hindsight I'm somewhat thankful. It forced me to become a better fighter, and a day came when he wasn't able to take me anymore.

Sad thing is I kind of passed the same thing onto my younger brother, something I'm eternally regretful about. But that's life.

We're all grown men now, and we all love and look out for each other.

Lol I’ll look for you guys on the next episode of Cops...I imagine you’ll both be shirtless and your mom will be trying to break it up from her scooter...

10-9 Your Brother.

Seriously, you have to outgrow that shit. I haven't gotten into a punch up with any on my brothers since I was in my early '40's.

I submitted my older marine brother once.
A lesson often reminded :cool:

like pretty big. If my mom didn't step in one of us may have killed each other.

Any of you ever get into serious fights with your siblng? how did you handle it?

Love my Bro, but at the end of the day, I'm not going to put up with his shit, and im fully ready to cut off contact with him if thats what its going to take to get away from his shit.
You should of just fucked up the did who was disrespecting you and nipped that in the bud right then and there

cut him out of your life and never speak to him again.

like pretty big. If my mom didn't step in one of us may have killed each other.

Any of you ever get into serious fights with your siblng? how did you handle it?

Love my Bro, but at the end of the day, I'm not going to put up with his shit, and im fully ready to cut off contact with him if thats what its going to take to get away from his shit.
I don’t know anything about ur relationship but I just unexpectedly lost my 36 yr. old brother in a tragic accident. What I wouldn’t do to have him back. I hope u guys can settle ur differences, and maybe just keep apart for a little while till the dust settles. But please, don’t ever let pride or ego get between u and ur blood, if that’s the case. We only have one life to live. Spend it wisely and peacefully.

im on your brother´s side. you are a Colby nutthugger so you´r probably the asshole in the argument.

Lol, his friend was "disrespecting" you.

How old are you, champ?

Lol @ people telling him to cut ties with his brother. He’s given you a very “mild” story about how him and his brother got into a fight , with alcohol involved , and people are coming to the conclusion his brother is this huge piece of shit...

He’s you’re brother so unless he fucked your wife, or you in the asshole while you slept, than stfu with this pussy ass shit

No, only minor stuff.

I handled it by being fucking dominant. There is zero chance either of my siblings could begin to mess with me.

I have however, got nothing to do with a couple of relatives because they're trash. All I do is withdraw contact and they fade away.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back