delete

Sorry to hear this.

Not me personally, but I remember jumping in to separate my older bro and younger bro from fighting ... I hate to think what would have happened if I hadn't.

A submission move would be appropriate.

Yes. Cut him out of your life. At least for now.

Also, who won?

What was the fight about?

Life's too short for the bullshit, and most stuff just ain't worth the battle.
Family is family.

Is this whole thread a low key brag you subbed a dude like 3 weight classes above you?

Family is family.

I guess it it started from the fact that me and him both agreed that one of his friends wasn't aloud around our place (since he was disrespecting me) and my bro kept bringing him around. I told my bro that wasn't cool since I told him not to bring the kid around anymore. My bro agreed, but for some reason, ignored me and kept bringing him around. We had a few drinks and I called him out on it. Shit escalated from there, words were exchanged, and it wasn't pretty.

Family is family.
I agree with the first half, but the problem with "family is family" is that no matter how many times you bite your tongue, or be the bigger man, or try to keep the peace because of 'family,' there is one (or more in my family) people who see that as a sign that they can just resort to their childish, shitty antics anytime they want to because they never bothered growing up and see your kindness as weakness rather than you being the bigger man and not knocking their teeth down their fucking throat. They leave you no choice but to cut them out of your life because they are toxic people, regardless if they are related. Life is too short to live angry and frustrated, regardless if the person is related to you.

TS, cut him out and move on with your life.

If one of your brother's friends was disrespecting you, why not fight his friend?

Why not stomp his buddies ass? Stand over him and tell him to put some respeck on it when you’re done.

Work it out, life is short and family is limited..

Did he borrow your dildo without asking permission again?

giphy.gif

Back