Delahoya v Trinidad II

BR

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Thats the word on his last fight. You heard it here first.

Well damn, i was hoping he'd call out Calderon next.

Calderon would beat DLH.

trinidad would lose to oscar and trinidad's legacy will be tarnished

That's your word on his fight in September. Post a source or else it's your opinion. I've heard several rumors from MGM Execs and industry people... Tito's name is there but he's not making anything south of 165.

That's your word on his fight in September. Post a source or else it's your opinion. I've heard several rumors from MGM Execs and industry people... Tito's name is there but he's not making anything south of 165.

Not not september, December.

we need to stop rehashing over the hill fighters and making ppv out of them

I'm aware. Source?

I'm the source it's good enough. Take it or leave it. The actual plan is to fight Cotto if he wins, the back up is Trinidad. Since Cotto won't win it WILL BE Trinidad. You can go ahead and make reservations for your clients, this is the plan.

The undercard is going to be Troy Dorsey vs. Jorge Paez.

this fight is not gonna happen, tito wont be able to even make it to 165 and i dont see DLH even wanting to go up in weight, oscar is prob gonna end up fighting sergio mora

for 20million I would cut 40 pounds to 160. I'd pick tito to win the rematch.

Back