Delahoya v Trinidad II

This fight will probably happen but it wont be his last. Cotto will be his last opponent as long as neither doesnt lose (margarito, trinidad).

I've been hoping for a rematch for a very long time but i dont think it will happen.
DLH promissed his wife he wouldn't fight any Puerto Rican fighters, but then again money talks and i'm sure they would make a lot of money if they go through with a rematch.

Oscar Mosley III at 150 let it happen!

What ever happened to the days when we anticipated Oscar vs Winky

Oscar will fight Cotto in his farewell fight in December.

Oscar has his eyes on the potential figjht with Cotto for sure. If Cotto continues to go through Mexicans like I think he will then Oscar will hype it as the only mexican fighter capable of beating Miguel. If he does go against Tito you can expect a Tito victory.

If the Cotto vs DLH happens im betting the house on Cotto.

ODLH's best chance is to fight Cotto in December.

Cotto will be coming off his first loss.

Thats right GJ...got seat for me on the wagon? He's going to outgut him.

De La Hoya vs. winner of Cotto-Margarito sounds good to me. :D

You guys can forget Cotto v DLH. Cotto is going to get smacked around pretty good by Margarito. DLH wasn 0 of Tony. It will be Trinidad.

DLH will fight Trinidad some day, maybe even after losing to Cotto, that's the fight Oscar's wanted ever since 1999

oscar said only one more fight....if his next fight isn't Trinidad, then his next fight wont be he last fight.

I just can't see ODLH/Trinidad not happening.

Trinidad can't even make an acceptable weight these days. The lowest he can probably go is 168 and I doubt de la hoya is going to go for that.

Man, Trinidad did not look sharp against RJ so I would assume ODLH would stop him late.

Back