Degrees of separation

rj144

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
How many degrees of separation are you from someone famous or well known?

Someone I know's adviser was a well known scientist who collaborated with Einstein. Another one of his students is also famous and worked on the Manhattan project and knew Teller and Oppenheimer.

My former co-worker was an a few semi-well known punk bands and has hung out with Dave Grohl and Josh Homme.

My other friend used to be friends with surfer Kelly Slater when they were growing up in Florida.

My adviser's relative was FDR's personal physician and was present when he died.

Last edited:
My cousin's friend's mailman met BJ Penn at the airport

Clippy once liked something I posted on a karate forum.

My immediate family were friendly with the Middletons and I played with Kate.

I separated my shoulder rubbing one out to a Linda Blair nude scene in Savage Streets in '85

My brother works with salma hayek cousin. Dude has pics to prove it so it's legit I guess

How many degrees of separation are you from someone famous or well known?

Someone I know's adviser was a well known scientist who collaborated with Einstein. Another one of his students is also famous and worked on the Manhattan project and knew Teller and Oppenheimer.

My former co-worker was an a few semi-well known punk bands and has hung out with Dave Grohl and Josh Homme.

My other friend used to be friends with surfer Kelly Slater when they were growing up in Florida.

My adviser's relative was FDR's personal physician and was present when he died.

When I grew up my cousin's Dad's (Who would be my cousin too I guess) best friend was a stage manager for the Rolling Stones. His name was Chuch Magee. My cousin and I both played music and when Chuch would come back from a tour he would drop off a bunch of drum heads and sticks that were used for one show and were going to be thrown out.

Then I would use them for my drum set. It's kind of crazy to think back on. When I was a teenager I was using Charlie Watts's drum sticks and heads. He would also give us guitar strings and guitar picks and other random things from when they would tour.

When I grew up my cousin's Dad's (Who would be my cousin too I guess) best friend was a stage manager for the Rolling Stones. His name was Chuch Mcgee. My cousin and I both played music and when Chuch would come back from a tour he would drop off a bunch of drum heads and sticks that were used for one show and were going to be thrown out.

Then I would use them for my drum set. It's kind of crazy to think back on. When I was a teenager I was using Charlie Watts's drum sticks and heads. He would also give us guitar strings and guitar picks and other random things from when they would tour.

That's cool.

I sometimes post in the same thread as @Zer.

My nephews great uncle is Bobby Orr.
My mom used to baby sit Snow.

I met Fedor GOAT. Had my pic taken with him. It was pretty embarrassing how beta he made me look. I didn't help myself by raising my fist like a Tapout douche. Except I didn't look like a badass street fighter, I looked like I was ready to jack someone off. Fedor did not look amused.

My Dad got an MBE from Prince Charles. And before anyone asks - an MBE isn't an disease or anything like that

Co-worker at my old job was the guitar tech for Nickelback.
One of the clients at my current job is the producer for Drake.
Bif Naked shops regularly at my friend's store.

I'm pretty sure I can link myself to any musician in Canada in 3-4 steps.

When I grew up my cousin's Dad's (Who would be my cousin too I guess) best friend was a stage manager for the Rolling Stones. His name was Chuch Magee. My cousin and I both played music and when Chuch would come back from a tour he would drop off a bunch of drum heads and sticks that were used for one show and were going to be thrown out.

your cousin's father is your uncle, not your other cousin unless there is some incest going on.

My nephews great uncle is Bobby Orr.
My mom used to baby sit Snow.
This guy?
giphy.gif

Back