Degrees of separation

The guy from the Allstate commercials cut me in line at the airport once.

I was all cunty and made a big scene about it.

My father used to taxi a few famous UK actors around.

Harry H. Corbett was one. The Brits on here hopefully remember him as Son of Steptoe..

I'm one degree to a few famous comedians. Ain't dropping names, but yeah, don't believe me.

I pretended to be Nathan Diaz's bodyguard per his request. (After Connor #1)

Ive had Colin Powell pat me on the back and thank me for my work.

A former friend of mine is friends with the bassist or drummer Of the Germs.
Someone from work is friends with Donald Trump's brother-in-law.
I met Bas Rutten, Mike Tyson, Kimo, and Quinton Jackson who was in the A-Team that I met once in the club but wouldn't shake my hand :mad:

My grandfather's best friend was Ralph Macchio's father in law, and my mom is friends with Dee Snider's mom.

Also some one in statistics class I was taking was a distant relative of Albert Einstein and was embarrassed that statistics was the only math course he needed for his major lol

My cousins wife has cut Johnny Depps’ fathers hair.

I post in the same forum of Zer, who took a pic with Fedor

I once met Vanilla Ice and didn’t know who he was.

It was when he started playing rock music under his real name.

I was bartending at the club they were playing in that night.

We had just opened and I’m setting up bar and he walks up and orders iirc a jack and coke.

I grab a glass and as I’m about to pour it ask if he wants to start a tab.

Says “I’m (vanilla ice real name)
Me: need a CC for the tab or cash
Vanilla jackass: dude I’m (vanilla ice real name)
Me: so what
Vanilla Jackass; I don’t pay for drinks
Me: at my bar you do
Vanilla jackass storms off to where his guys were setting up

Manager walks up
Me: is that shitty band getting free drinks tonight? The jackass singer seems to think they were
Manager : fuck no

I find out later that. It took it was vanilla ice lol, they ordered from the other bar that opened later all night instead of mine and tipped that bartender like shit hahaha.

On another note I have a famous cousin that everyone would know, and my brother is in the film industry and has worked on a lot of popular shit and we know people from that.

Almost played a show with Into Another but a nazi skinhead riot broke out. I did get to meet Peter Moses and Tony Bono of Into Another though. They are basically nobodies to most but damn they made some great music and Peters guitars are amazing. R.I.P Tony.

I mean goddanm that shit is hot.

Also got to open for Burn who released the greatest 4 songs in NYHC history IMHO

Back