Degrees of separation

This guy?
giphy.gif

Yep. His sister also hangs with my cousin on occasion. Haven't met him though.

donald trump jr. follows my friend on instagram. no lie

How many degrees of separation are you from someone famous or well known?

Someone I know's adviser was a well known scientist who collaborated with Einstein. Another one of his students is also famous and worked on the Manhattan project and knew Teller and Oppenheimer.

My former co-worker was an a few semi-well known punk bands and has hung out with Dave Grohl and Josh Homme.

My other friend used to be friends with surfer Kelly Slater when they were growing up in Florida.

My adviser's relative was FDR's personal physician and was present when he died.

My great grand dad received a medal from Teddy Roosevelt for his wound fighting along with Roosevelt's Rough Riders. His Father was an errand boy for Gen.Robert E.Lee

How many degrees of separation are you from someone famous or well known?

Someone I know's adviser was a well known scientist who collaborated with Einstein. Another one of his students is also famous and worked on the Manhattan project and knew Teller and Oppenheimer.

My former co-worker was an a few semi-well known punk bands and has hung out with Dave Grohl and Josh Homme.

My other friend used to be friends with surfer Kelly Slater when they were growing up in Florida.

My adviser's relative was FDR's personal physician and was present when he died.

I am related to someone who owns a business that frequently connects them with famous and wealthy people. I myself have not met any of this relative's clientele though.

Back