Definitive list of UFC fighters on trt

just for the record, certain fighters have since claimed that they are no longer taking TRT, unfortunately there is no way to know for sure.

But Shane Roller, Nate Marquardt,Todd Dufee,Frank Mir,Forrest Griffin, have all said that they have stopped taking TRT.

there was some talk about Rich Franklin taking TRT but i am not sure, and rampage claimed he only used TRT for the bader fight and said it was a one fight deal.

just for the record, certain fighters have since claimed that they are no longer taking TRT, unfortunately there is no way to know for sure.

But Shane Roller, Nate Marquardt,Todd Dufee,Frank Mir,Forrest Griffin, have all said that they have stopped taking TRT.

there was some talk about Rich Franklin taking TRT but i am not sure, and rampage claimed he only used TRT for the bader fight and said it was a one fight deal.

Rich Franklin was going to go on TRT, but the fan backlash on some of the guys already using turned him off to it.

Brock has enough natural testosterone in his body to empregnate a horse farm. all males (no homo).

on a more serious note, Brock apparently never used roids, as they were already testing quite rigorously back then. apparenty he got so big by going on some ridiculous diet consisting of ham and milk almost exlusively..... which then later fucked up his intestines.

HAHAHAAHAH and you really believe this crap? i can tell your that brock was on juice in levels pro bodybuilders use them.

face it, it is biological IMPOSSIBLE to gain this amount of muscles, and when you ad hardcore cardio training ( mma AND WWE) its even hard to gain those muscles with some juice. id say brock was at least on 1000mg e3d

Brock has enough natural testosterone in his body to empregnate a horse farm. all males (no homo).

on a more serious note, Brock apparently never used roids, as they were already testing quite rigorously back then. apparenty he got so big by going on some ridiculous diet consisting of ham and milk almost exlusively..... which then later fucked up his intestines.
Your arteries would look like slim jims if all you ate was ham and milk

We can't know for sure if Franklin or the guys saying they don't use it anymore are telling the truth of course we should assume they aren't lying but TRT is just not really popular

His former doctor just misdiagnosed him and said that Duffee has a condition that he in fact doesn't. Duffee said it on MMA hour.

And of course he was misdiagnosed as probably most guys on TRT and exactly that's the problem it is seemingly not hard to find someone who prescribes you TRT if you want it it's just the perfect way to take PEDs legally

Wow, naive or just plain stupid? Brock did so much roids when he was in the pro wrestling business, it's not even funny.

This makes it even more ridiculous. If they stop it would mean they NEVER had a reason to get it in the first place because they are capable of producing enough test themselves haha.

People who buy this are truely funny.

Dan Henderson
Chael Sonnen
Randy Couture
Todd Duffee
Forrest Griffin
Nate Marquardt
Rampage
Shane Roller
Frank Mir

I'm sure that is just the tip of the iceberg.

Why the hell would Todd Duffee "need" TRT... He's only 27 years old. That just shows how ridiculous this whole TRT thing is. Just like here in CA where if you give a Dr some cash they'll write out a recommendation saying that you need medical marijuana, I'm sure these guys have doctors that will say they need TRT for a price.

If your 27 year old athlete who is in shape to be a professional fighter and you're asking for a TRT excemption you either used to use tons of steroids or you are a cheater... Either way you shouldn't be allowed to fight.

Pretty soon it's gonna get to the point where everyone has to do it just to keep up.

Brock was around the same time as Benoit. If they were testing the only "positives" were from undercard guys. How many WWE main eventers have been booked for roids?

In the next few years I think the NFL is gonna have to confront this issue, as I bet a ton of players are on TRT.

well I believe Brock was like 185 pounds out of high school.

I find it very hard to believe that he put on like ~130 pounds of muscle when he made it to the WWE.

he was a HW in high school wrestling so he could have been up to 220 at that time and still be within the limit, and went to college for three years and after that spent a year or so in developmental before

Back