Definitive list of UFC fighters on trt

This makes it even more ridiculous. If they stop it would mean they NEVER had a reason to get it in the first place because they are capable of producing enough test themselves haha.

People who buy this are truely funny.

Good point... obviously they don't really need it for any reason except to get stronger before a fight.

Also, since Brock hasn't failed a drug test no one will have absolute "proof" that he has used roids, but knowing how prevalent they are in the pro wrestling world, and taking one look at the guy certainly makes it seem pretty obvious.

For most there is no real hard proof that they use roids (it isn't exactly something you advertise), you just gotta trust your eyes.

he was a HW in high school wrestling so he could have been up to 220 at that time and still be within the limit, and went to college for three years and after that spent a year or so in developmental before

It's actually up to 285 in highschool, though it could've been 275 at the time Brock was in highschool

Please correct me if I am wrong, once you on TRT, you have to take it for the rest of your life. So if Rampage says he was on it for the Bader fight surely he has to take it forever now? Is that a correct assumption?

Not necessarily. There are power prescription medications used for kick starting the natural test back up. These are commonly used by body builders as a PCT, or post cycle therapy.

well I believe Brock was like 185 pounds out of high school.

I find it very hard to believe that he put on like ~130 pounds of muscle when he made it to the WWE.
According to an article in Sports Illustrated he weighed 210 lbs in high school, and got up to 270 lbs while wrestling in college.

Source

Dan Henderson
Chael Sonnen
Randy Couture
Todd Duffee
Forrest Griffin
Nate Marquardt
Rampage
Shane Roller
Frank Mir

I'm sure that is just the tip of the iceberg.

a few of them does not have a TUE, so its just roids, since testo is the mothers of all AAS

Why the hell would Todd Duffee "need" TRT... He's only 27 years old. That just shows how ridiculous this whole TRT thing is. Just like here in CA where if you give a Dr some cash they'll write out a recommendation saying that you need medical marijuana, I'm sure these guys have doctors that will say they need TRT for a price.

If your 27 year old athlete who is in shape to be a professional fighter and you're asking for a TRT excemption you either used to use tons of steroids or you are a cheater... Either way you shouldn't be allowed to fight.

Pretty soon it's gonna get to the point where everyone has to do it just to keep up.

Age isn't really a factor in whether a person medically needs TRT or not. Also whether or not they look to be in shape. Not producing enough testosterone for daily function does not mean you look like a lardass, you can be in shape and have testosterone problems.

That being said, It does seem that many of the fighters with TRT exemptions, probably don't have a medical need for it. But it is a legitimate treatment for legitimate medical conditions, Dennis Hallman is a good example of someone who needs it, and will probably be on it for the rest of his life.

Back