Definitive list of UFC fighters on trt

ostlerrage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This isn't a thread about whether of not fighters should be allowed to take testosterone. Just fighters who are legally known and permitted to because of existing low levels. I can think of three examples - Dan Henderson, Todd Duffee and Chael Sonnen. I was wondering if Brock had a history seeing he spent so long in WWE where steroid abuse was rife. I'm not bashing anyone, i love these fighters (no homo) - just curious.

Most recent article I could find, regarding fighters on TRT: http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2012/...sixth-fighter-granted-trt-exemption-in-nevada

Jul 13, 2012

Griffin is the sixth reported fighter to obtain a therapeutic use exemption in Nevada following Chael Sonnen, who also received one in advance of his title fight against Anderson Silva in the headliner of UFC 148. Following UFC 146 in May, Kizer revealed that Frank Mir, who was unsuccessful in a bid for heavyweight champ Junior Dos Santos' belt, was the fourth fighter.

Previous fighters to get a TRT exemption in the state include Shane Roller, Todd Duffee and Dan Henderson.

So six confirmed fighters.

But Rampage also admitted that he was on TRT for the Bader fight, so that list isn't entirely accurate.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-c...stosterone-replacement-therapy-194522963.html

This isn't a thread about whether of not fighters should be allowed to take testosterone. Just fighters who are legally known and permitted to because of existing low levels. I can think of three examples - Dan Henderson, Todd Duffee and Chael Sonnen. I was wondering if Brock had a history seeing he spent so long in WWE where steroid abuse was rife. I'm not bashing anyone, i love these fighters (no homo) - just curious.

Brock has enough natural testosterone in his body to empregnate a horse farm. all males (no homo).

on a more serious note, Brock apparently never used roids, as they were already testing quite rigorously back then. apparenty he got so big by going on some ridiculous diet consisting of ham and milk almost exlusively..... which then later fucked up his intestines.

I got here expecting a list, i'm dissapoint.

Brock has enough natural testosterone in his body to empregnate a horse farm. all males (no homo).

on a more serious note, Brock apparently never used roids, as they were already testing quite rigorously back then. apparenty he got so big by going on some ridiculous diet consisting of ham and milk almost exlusively..... which then later fucked up his intestines.

Interesting

Wow. If that's it then i'm kinda underwhelmed. Figured it would be a lot more. It's good its so low imo.

It probably is higher, but unless you can find sources confirming other fighters, you can't accuse them of it. So we have 6 confirmed, and then we have Rampage claiming he was on TRT for the Bader fight.

Please correct me if I am wrong, once you on TRT, you have to take it for the rest of your life. So if Rampage says he was on it for the Bader fight surely he has to take it forever now? Is that a correct assumption?

Please correct me if I am wrong, once you on TRT, you have to take it for the rest of your life. So if Rampage says he was on it for the Bader fight surely he has to take it forever now? Is that a correct assumption?

I was under the assumption that if you boost your testosterone levels with steroids or the like then your balls start to produce less testosterone to compensate. Then then lose the ability to produce the original amount-hence the need to stay on trt to maintain your original level. Look at the nut size of pro bodybuilders (possible shrinkage????)

I find it funny how all 7 of those fighters named have one thing in common....

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but I believe Nate Marquadt is also on it.

Bazinga?

We need to know more about this only ham and milk diet. Why ham? Why not pork chops? Is that salty shit that goes into ham a vital ingredient in Brock's musculature?

We need to know more about this only ham and milk diet. Why ham? Why not pork chops? Is that salty shit that goes into ham a vital ingredient in Brock's musculature?

I'm starting this diet as of now. Plus some coors lite.

Ive pretty much eaten ham, chocolate and beer for the last week or so and put 3 kilos on

Last edited:
Back