• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Defeating the #WokeArmy - Muslims among others are fighting back

Can a liberal in here explain to me why we should be teaching elementary children about sexuality? I have not heard any argument that makes any sense. We were never taught it until 6th grade and that was physiology in Health. If a parent wants to explain it to their young kids that is fine. But why should a teacher? There is no class for it....it doesn't fall under reading, writing, Math, and the basic science kids learn. I just am done with the agenda driven bullshit. Why? Let kids be kids. They will figure it out when they are age appropriate. Why push sexual preferences on them?

Can a liberal in here explain to me why we should be teaching elementary children about sexuality? I have not heard any argument that makes any sense. We were never taught it until 6th grade and that was physiology in Health. If a parent wants to explain it to their young kids that is fine. But why should a teacher? There is no class for it....it doesn't fall under reading, writing, Math, and the basic science kids learn. I just am done with the agenda driven bullshit. Why? Let kids be kids. They will figure it out when they are age appropriate. Why push sexual preferences on them?

Bro, if a toddler doesn’t start receiving gender affirming care, they begin a vicious cycle of depression and will likely kill themselves once puberty hits. Simple facts.

Anyways, this is an interesting sight to see. Muslims applauding Christians and Jews, saying they all must unite

who would have thought that the radical left progressive marxists would be the evil needed to end centuries of division between the Abrahamic religions.

Funny that trump was the first politician to really bring attention to what was going on in schools, while also being the one who brought about the Abraham Accords. What a truly god tier politician. Even though this is Canada, the speaker should have whipped out the Abraham Accords, read them, and then start a trump chant.

Last edited:
for the kid who other kids may have suspected to be gay it may be less of a deal when they do come out, although again i think it's still not an easy path to find where they belong on the social circles. for the less obvious kids who don't fit the stereotype as much, it's still absolutely going to be a difficult process and ultimately they have to make decisions. we still have almost zero prominent male athletes at any level that are out. for male actors, there's very few, and as a % of top earners it's negligible. for most kids, its going to absolutely be more difficult. and that's my view in the metro NY area where it's going to be that much easier.

I honestly do not think it would be a problem for prominent athletes to come out as gay. I mean there are several already and there was zero problem.

And a lot of straight professional players have also remarked on it saying it wouldn't be a problem.

I think it's just a matter of gay people are a lesser percentage of the population. And from that, is even a smaller percentage that are into sports and good enough to play pro.

Murder, too. It's all some old testament bullshit. We need to eradicate religion and bring in some good ole anarchy. That's the ticket to a healthy society.
Confuse youth away from normative behavior which leads you to question the very basis of reality. Sure fire way to have a functioning society.

Typical guardian article. Though.

"Her desire to promote equality.......".

Schools should know their place instead of assuming they have the right to intervene in every aspect of a child's life.
Teachers fail at teaching the basic fundamentals of reading and writing. So obviously they should pivot to work ideology that applies neither science, logic or reason…

Teachers fail at teaching the basic fundamentals of reading and writing. So obviously they should pivot to work ideology that applies neither science, logic or reason…

Yes kids are becoming more and more stupid through modern education, standards are dropping but they're being told that they're doing better than ever before with record breaking top grades. Schools have gone to shit, and nothing is better than the old days. And our kids are being taught to get offended at everything, and act like total snowflakes, while being programmed with the idea that 'you are whatever you say you are'.

Bro, if a toddler doesn’t start receiving gender affirming care, they begin a vicious cycle of depression and will likely kill themselves once puberty hits. Simple facts.

Anyways, this is an interesting sight to see. Muslims applauding Christians and Jews, saying they all must unite

who would have thought that the radical left progressive marxists would be the evil needed to end centuries of division between the Abrahamic religions.

Funny that trump was the first politician to really bring attention to what was going on in schools, while also being the one who brought about the Abraham Accords. What a truly god tier politician. Even though this is Canada, the speaker should have whipped out the Abraham Accords, read them, and then start a trump chant.

impressive stuff from our muslim brothers

The parallel with Lord of the Rings is hard to ignore.

OIP.jpg

How?
they are a minority group that isn’t exactly the most accepted by their peers. It’s still not easy for them to come out. I think if you know gay kids this would be pretty apparent….
That is an old narrative. My kids generation do not care at all. There are many kids that do it for the attention. They go to college and become "normal" again. There is a kid at the local Ice cream place that has womens nails and wears lipstick. No one gives a fuck.

One cult calling another cult bad.

Spiderman meme is applicable here.

That is an old narrative. My kids generation do not care at all. There are many kids that do it for the attention. They go to college and become "normal" again. There is a kid at the local Ice cream place that has womens nails and wears lipstick. No one gives a fuck.
and still plenty of lgbtq kids don't have it easy with their peers. if you don't think kids still get made fun of because they're gay i don't think you're being honest.

and still plenty of lgbtq kids don't have it easy with their peers. if you don't think kids still get made fun of because they're gay i don't think you're being honest.

Kids get made fun of for anything if they are different...to include any of the following other things kids are ridiculed for...

Rich/poor
Tall/Short
Fat/Skinny
Ugly/Attractive
Smart/Dumb
Nerd/Jock

And guess what they grow up and realize nothing in school matters when you are an adult..

Kids get made fun of for anything if they are different...to include any of the following other things kids are ridiculed for...

Rich/poor
Tall/Short
Fat/Skinny
Ugly/Attractive
Smart/Dumb
Nerd/Jock

And guess what they grow up and realize nothing in school matters when you are an adult..

Yeah, but that was before phones and social media kept people's mentality at the age of a 13 year old.

Yeah, but that was before phones and social media kept people's mentality at the age of a 13 year old.

But fuck that...

We are failing as parents if we let that happen

(Father of 21 and 14 y.o.)

But fuck that...

We are failing as parents if we let that happen

(Father of 21 and 14 y.o.)

You can only control your own situation. I'm just commenting on what I'm seeing. I've never seen so many "adults", acting like absolute fucking children, and I don't think it's a coincidence that these phones in our faces 24/7, are seemingly locking people into an angsty teenager phase of sorts. It's even present in here, where you have people in their 50's and 60's talking like a third grader who just learned some swear words.

Social media was a poison pill, and the phones were the very convenient method of mass delivery.

Back