• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Defeating the #WokeArmy - Muslims among others are fighting back

Son of Jamin

Make MMA Great Again
@Silver
Reaction score
Protests against LGBTQ-indoctrination in Montgomery County, Maryland.

Protest against LGBTQ-indoctrination Glendale, California. Antifa

Background:

Maryland Parents Protest LGBTQ Books at School Board—'Protect Our Children'

Rival demonstrations took place outside the Montgomery County Public Schools (MCPS) headquarters in Rockville, Maryland, on Tuesday over a policy update ending the parental right to opt out of having their children taught using LGBTQ+ inclusive books.

The protest against removing the opt-out was organized by Family Rights for Religious Freedom and Moms for Liberty, attracting scores of Muslim and Christian attendees who chanted "protect our children" and "religious freedom now." A couple of dozen counter-protesters rallied against them, responding with shouts of "protect trans kids" and "secular schools!"

Teaching about LGBTQ+ relationships in schools has become a heated topic across the United States. Tuesday also saw violent clashes break out in Glendale, California, as competing protesters gathered while the Glendale Unified School District board met to discuss recognizing June as Pride Month.
https://www.newsweek.com/maryland-p...ooks-school-boardprotect-our-children-1804972

In Montgomery County, the battle mainly stood between Muslims of immigrant background and white women trying to silence people of color for trying to get the right to op-out of age-inappropriate sexual indoctrination.

Will the growing number of Muslims in the West be the necessary reinforcement against the woke mob and help parents to protect their children against age-inappropriate indoctrination?

Heh. Anyone with a brain knew the alliance of convenience between the left and Islam was unsustainable.

But these parents aren't making unreasonable demands, are they? They should be able to raise their kids in accordance with their beliefs and customs so the "fuck parental rights" crowd needs to piss off.

Last edited:
Typical guardian article. Though.

"Her desire to promote equality.......".

Schools should know their place instead of assuming they have the right to intervene in every aspect of a child's life.

What's interesting is how articulate and sincere the comments are from the parents in relation to their concerns, and they're smeared by rags like the Guardian as anti gay extremists

Have a good look at the posts in this thread.

The right has officially lost their fucking mind and turned into mouth frothing ferals.
Thank God you're above it all and came in with your valuable contribution. Clear, concise and to the point, as usual. A true asset to the WR and humanity as well, I'm sure.

FyAhsAaX0AAEGHu

In the left corner, we have the equivalent of Hiroya Takada vs Fedor Emelianenko. Good luck taking on concerned Muslim parents...

Thank God you're above it all and came in with your valuable contribution. Clear, concise and to the point, as usual. A true asset to the WR and humanity as well, I'm sure.

In the other thread he called me a nazi and a bigot and that I'm "outraged by the existence of trans people". When I calmly pointed out that I frequent a local brewpub where a male that lives as a female is a bartender and have pleasant and courteous interactions all the time with that person...crickets. Yes, I'm so abhorred by the existence of those folk that I willingly return to that bar, have interactions with, and tip very well this individual.

Bottom line is that to spazzes like Skold, unless you are a passionate "ally" to the cause you're a "nazi". Being pleasant isn't enough. You have to want "female penises" in women's showers and biological men destroying women in sports or you're a "bigot".

It's a joke, and he doesn't realize he's the ass end of it.

Im not the one cheering for "tranny bashing"
So you're cheering for Islam bashing then? I mean, 9ne side or the other has to win here as these two ideologies simply can't coexist.

And as Sherdogs preeminent Islamophobe, I'm with the Muslims here 110%. The state can't ignore the concerns of parents. Such is life in a pluralistic society.

Back