Social December breaks record for illegals entering country with over 300,000!

cottagecheesefan

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
That is a city the size of Buffalo in just one month, wow wow. Weren’t Blinken and mayorkas just in Mexico to discuss how to stop this and their solution is giving everyone amnesty? Lol

Will they all be applying to Pizza Hut as delivery drivers?

Growing up in a town where the majority of the population was either Mexican or Filipino and many of them illegal...I have a different perspective on this issue. So many of these immigrants busted their ass in the fields picking grapes in 100 degree heat to provide for their families. I spent a few summers in those fields as well and it's no fucking joke. I do know an open border isn't realistic but it's fucked up when you see people talking about these "illegals" like they're the scum of the earth. I don't have the answer. But I just can't demonize them either and say they're ruining our country. Sorry...I'm rambling I know..

Growing up in a town where the majority of the population was either Mexican or Filipino and many of them illegal...I have a different perspective on this issue. So many of these immigrants busted their ass in the fields picking grapes in 100 degree heat to provide for their families. I spent a few summers in those fields as well and it's no fucking joke. I do know an open border isn't realistic but it's fucked up when you see people talking about these "illegals" like they're the scum of the earth. I don't have the answer. But I just can't demonize them either and say they're ruining our country. Sorry...I'm rambling I know..
A good percentage of these people are not Mexican. I love Mexicans and feel like they, along with Nigerians, should be given fast passes. But, everyone has to get in line.

A good percentage of these people are not Mexican. I love Mexicans and feel like they, along with Nigerians, should be given fast passes. But, everyone has to get in li
I get it man. I get it. I guess I was just kinda addressing the hateful rhetoric that often gets used when talking about the problem. My long time girlfriends parents were immigrants. It angers me when I hear some of this shit.

the wall is working
The borders agents say that the places where the wall is fully in tact and built it does slow down the flow of illegals. They also state that its a very useful tool but what do they know.

I get it man. I get it. I guess I was just kinda addressing the hateful rhetoric that often gets used when talking about the problem. My long time girlfriends parents were immigrants. It angers me when I hear some of this shit.
My grandparents were immigrants and came here from Ukraine and my grandpa couldn't stand illegals.

My grandparents were immigrants and came here from Ukraine and my grandpa couldn't stand illegals.
Yeah that's how it is sometimes. Its funny cause I'm Mexican American and a lot of us look down on illegals which I just find ass backwards. Especially if your parents were illegals. I'm 3rd generation but I have brown skin so depending on where I'm at I'll get the "undocumented immigrant" treatment.

Back