December 21st soon, anyone got any strange dreams about it yet?

m25105

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I had one tonight, was about how there was no electricity left in the world and then suddenly all over the world the aliens land.

And then they all gave us jobs, packing and transporting goods, all the celebrities were given jobs as regular bartenders. They also strongly suggested that we should breed with them, but most of us were a bit freaked out. All the stories from people that got abducted were true and many aliens looked half human from breeding with them. That's how we could speak with them too.

Then we sort lived on, except our new bosses were strange little grey men.

Last edited:
No, only daydreams about why people talk so much about the 21st December when we will still be here on Sherdog the day after and argue about whether Bones is too big for LHW or why talking smack too often gives you advantages in the match makings.

no, because i'm not an irrational person

No, only daydreams about why people talk so much about the 21st December when we will still be here on Sherdog the day after and argue about whether Bones is too big for LHW or why talking smack too often gives you advantages in the match makings.

lol good point.

I drempt I ate glass with no ill effects to my insides. This was after much drinking and angry calls to my two most recent ex-girlfriends.

I drempt I ate glass with no ill effects to my insides. This was after much drinking and angry calls to my two most recent ex-girlfriends.

I was eating glass a couple of weeks ago as well. I think interpretations for the most part are poppycock but I looked it up anywhore.

To dream that you are eating glass, highlights your vulnerability, confusion and frailty. You may have difficulties in communicating your thoughts across and getting the right words out.� Alternatively, it may symbolize your hurtful and cutting comments.� Perhaps you have been hurt or disappointed by something that someone had said. Or you need to be careful in how you phrase and word things or run the risk of offending others.

I had a dream last night that I was the brother of the Pharaoh, and assumed his throne when he was killed in battle. A few days later we threw an 'End of the World' party in the kings chambers, compete with pizza, subs, and a fully stocked bar.

I had a dream of judgement day, the moon filled up half the sky and was broken into two pieces with Ellen Degeneres smiling face on it

I'm finished my exams on the 21st so I don't need a dream to tell me I'm getting drunk.

I was at a play ground when nukes went off. I was holding the fence as I lit on fire...

No fate but what we make.

I was at a play ground when nukes went off. I was holding the fence as I lit on fire...

No fate but what we make.

"Sarah Connor?"

the%20terminator%202.jpg

Well, something weird has happened, the bin men have left a note saying that they'll be collecting on the 22nd. Coming on a Saturday? What the hell is going on?!

i pray the mayans are right, i really have had enough of this shit.

i pray the mayans are right, i really have had enough of this shit.

Oddly enough, they have too. They've said numerous times "Stop it now, we never said that, it doesn't mean that, stop dragging us into your bullshit."

But still, you have nutjobs like Patrick Geryl and Jaysen Q. Rand, spreading their bullshit and making a mint out of it.

Last year in May when that one church was preaching it was the judgment day, I did have a pretty crazy dream the night before. I was in a house on a wide open prairie, which is fairly common in my area so not too strange a site. I was on the porch and it was a foggy evening. Next thing I know is a horn is blaring and the mist begins to dissipate. And I see a palace as large as a mountain appear behind it, made of solid gold with beautiful statues and pillars. I stared in pure awe and then woke up.

But the world wasn't ending then and it's not ending on the 21st. I certainly wouldn't mind it, but it ain't happening for awhile.

I've been falling asleep with NFL network on and having football related dreams. It's pretty awesome

Back