December 21st soon, anyone got any strange dreams about it yet?

"Sarah Connor?"

the%20terminator%202.jpg

Go back and watch the Terminator. The first act was cool and then I noticed something strange about Arnold which I could not quite put my finger on. I mean besides the weird hair piece he was using, something was not right.

Then it hit me. He had no eyebrows.

I had this very strong feeling last year that the 21st of this year would land on a Friday. :icon_chee Deja Vu I don't know.

Go back and watch the Terminator. The first act was cool and then I noticed something strange about Arnold which I could not quite put my finger on. I mean besides the weird hair piece he was using, something was not right.

Then it hit me. He had no eyebrows.

Got burned off.

Had one a couple nights ago. I was sitting around at home and there was a flash of orange light that blinded me and then I was engulfed by the light/blast/fire from whatever it was. It was either an asteroid or a nuclear explosion.

What a coincidence you should ask that, because.....

No, I didn't.

People need to calm down. The world's not gonna end on the 21st. I know this because Marty McFly traveled to 2015 and the world was still there

I had one tonight, was about how there was no electricity left in the world and then suddenly all over the world the aliens land.

And then they all gave us jobs, packing and transporting goods, all the celebrities were given jobs as regular bartenders. They also strongly suggested that we should breed with them, but most of us were a bit freaked out. All the stories from people that got abducted were true and many aliens looked half human from breeding with them. That's how we could speak with them too.

Then we sort lived on, except our new bosses were strange little grey men.

LOL, cool dream man. Not cool int he way that it would be pleasant if it happened, just cool because vivid dreams are usually interesting.

I've honestly had dreams about the "end of the world" since I was a little kid. HAven't for a few years now though.

No, and to be honest with you if no one at work or a relative brings it up, that day will pass like any other day for me.

I had a strange dream bout a month a go about 21 december....everything was going fine that day untill out of fucking nowhere Aliens come too earth and start destroying everything with Alien lasers and stuff.It was pretty scary.

I need more information about this.

Ok, I'm basing this on memory so bear with me. After the disco shootout, there's a car chase scene, where the terminator crashes the police vehicle he's driving and it starts burning. If you remember when before the burning crash he had his eyebrows, after the crash it was gone. So I think it got burned off.

I dreamt I was railing this chick I was texting last night.

So no, nothing out of the norm.

Well judgement day is coming since i signed up for evening classes in math

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back