Death Penalty... For or against?

Too expensive.

Doesn't deter murder

Too imperfect. ( innocent people get executed)

Too inefficient. ( took 12 years to execute mcveigh)

As a Vulcan would say, it's illogical.

#1 "Too expensive" - should not be able to fight the judgement and waste tax payers money as much as they do

#2 "Doesn't deter murder" - that is not the purpose. It is punishment and justice. You have murdered many innocent people in most cases. Your life should be forfeit.

#3 "Too imperfect. ( innocent people get executed)" - this issue is not the death penalty but the justice system and determining innocence. Guilt is supposed to be beyond a shadow of a doubt for crimes which would lead to death penalty.

Innocent people who are not on death row are in prison, should we release them too? Give up all hopes of having any justice. Think about people like Ted Bundy and Jefferey Dahmer who are flat out no doubt in the world serial killers. Some people have been caught on camera committing the crime they were sent to death row for. Maybe the criteria for death penalty should be changed.
There is never anything perfect so it is ridiculous to make a system around a few bad calls. There are people faking shit to get unemployment, should we cancel that?
Whatever your call is on #3, I say keep it consistent. Once you do that. It is obvious this is a terrible argument against the death penalty.

#4 "Too inefficient. ( took 12 years to execute mcveigh)" - see number 1

what about the allied force commanders who ordered Dresden bombed?

did they send people to a camp and put them in an oven and gas them and starve them to skeletons???

Every fucking war in the world has had innocent civilian casualties.

If you can't see the difference between dresden and the nazi death camps then you are flat out fucking retarded.

No. War crime trials for sure, but there's a difference between targeting a civilian population in war (wrong) and targeting an entire culture of people for genocide (also really bad).

I see the difference, I don't see why one is more morally bankrupt than the other.

did they send people to a camp and put them in an oven and gas them and starve them to skeletons???

Every fucking war in the world has had innocent civilian casualties.

If you can't see the difference between dresden and the nazi death camps then you are flat out fucking retarded.

you're flat out being too emotional, calm down.

Purposefully targeting civilians is no better than anything the Nazi's did to Jews or anyone that got into their way. All you are saying here is that Jews were more valuable humans than German civilians if you're trying to create some difference between the two atrocities.

Yeah I'm thinking Capital Punishment should be expanded like a constitutional amendment for at least ten years. It's past time to thin out the criminal herd and reduce some of these crime numbers for good.

If I was king in a perfect world.......

I'd bring back the electric chair, public hangings, and the firing squad. and not just for Murder.

You molest a kid Death

You forcibly assault and rape a woman Death

You commit a home invasion Death

You car jack someone Death

You assault, or injure a senior citizen yep Death.

and don't think I'd be in the crowd watching I'd have the first application submitted for position of executioner. hell I'd even get GE to make a five seat electric chair so I can speed things along.

After ten years this country would be a far better place to live imho.

the death penalty should only be given if there is no proof of a crime.just round up a bunch of innocent people and execute them so people can watch in on PPV if they cant affford a UFC.

Yeah I'm thinking Capital Punishment should be expanded like a constitutional amendment for at least ten years. It's past time to thin out the criminal herd and reduce some of these crime numbers for good.

If I was king in a perfect world.......

I'd bring back the electric chair, public hangings, and the firing squad. and not just for Murder.

You molest a kid Death

You forcibly assault and rape a woman Death

You commit a home invasion Death

You car jack someone Death

You assault, or injure a senior citizen yep Death.

and don't think I'd be in the crowd watching I'd have the first application submitted for position of executioner. hell I'd even get GE to make a five seat electric chair so I can speed things along.

After ten years this country would be a far better place to live imho.

In ten years hopefully you get convicted of a car jacking, preferably one you didn't really commit. Just for the lulz.

Completely for it. I favor "an eye for an eye" type justice.

Hopefully one day Talmudic law governs the world and all weak systems and laws will come to heel under the boot of true justice manifested by the efficiency and the might that is right. For only he who embraces man's animalistic nature and harnesses his innate qualities and properly channels it with an iron fist is fit to govern.

I'm fine not killing James Holmes. Life in prison without parole is hell and really sucks. Anyways its not my case to judge. Our 'morals' are a joke, our society is weak, and our ideals are largely shaped by cowards, while our rulers are sword strong. In due time humanity will suffer immensely and all systems of false lies (Christianity, Islam) will be destroyed.

100% against.

Yeah cause that is how you are. People like you will kill themselves and beg like animals before taking themselves out because they cant hack it. Just wait till that day comes and the weeping and animal begging begins hahah

Yeah cause that is how you are. People like you will kill themselves and beg like animals before taking themselves out because they cant hack it. Just wait till that day comes and the weeping and animal begging begins hahah

you're acting super weird and creepy right now man. Slow your preachy roll a little. There is a chasm of thought between begging like an animal and being against capital, faceless retribution via death penalty.

Purposefully targeting civilians is no better than anything the Nazi's did to Jews.

I would say it is you who are being emotional because you are not thinking.

I am saying if you do not know the difference between dropping a bomb and putting people in death camps, then you either have no idea of what happened to the jews
or
you are fucking retarded
or
you are a nazi sympathizer / anti-Semite

My family is from Bavaria and I love germany and the germanic people, and Dresden pisses me off. But there is no fucking comparison between this and the death camps.

Be as dumb as you want. No sweat off my nuts.

you're acting super weird and creepy right now man. Slow your preachy roll a little. There is a chasm of thought between begging like an animal and being against capital, faceless retribution via death penalty.

That's the point. I look forward to what I speak of.

We are all animals and the sooner people like you are without hope and realize this the better. So go ahead preach your 'moral supremacy' for how 'righteous' you are. I will just smile

what about the allied force commanders who ordered Dresden bombed?

According to Geneva, the nation that started the war is responsible for all subsequent war crimes and atrocities.

But yes, the allies commanders who ordered the vicious fire bombing of Dresden should have been tried - including Churchill. He was a fat imperialist murderer.

According to Geneva, the nation that started the war is responsible for all subsequent war crimes and atrocities.

But yes, the allies commanders who ordered the vicious fire bombing of Dresden should have been tried - including Churchill. He was a fat imperialist murderer.

And you should be tried as well. For any of your crimes

Just like fat slobs complain about 'the banks' they would be bewildered when its noted that they tried to take advantage of stock price arbitrage or that they cheated on taxes, cheated on a spouse, cheated at work. etc etc. etc.

Anyways at least you realize that Churchill was war mongering for war with Germany. Not many people know that. Cuddos to you my good sir!

Back