Death of Vaping 8-8-16

Bunch of assholes in this thread. I use a vaporizer in downtown Atlanta and see someone else with one maybe once a month. I don't know where the fuck you live, but nobody is blowing fruity smoke in anybody's face, I've literally never seen it. But now I kind of want to meet a few of you and throw my old vaporizer at the back of your heads. And when you turn around blow some fruity smoke right in your face.

It reminds me of the Southpark espisode, the only way to be a non-conformist is to join the other non-conformists. "People think vaping is hip so to prove I'm not a hipster I'm going to join other people who aren't hipster and hate on people who vape." Kind of makes you the same kind of douchebag, no?

The only annoying vaporizer shit is smug pricks on the internet, and the fact you'd have that tiny percentage of people represent your view of a huge group of people who don't bother anybody makes you more of an asshole than some elitist vaping groupie.

I'm not a vaper, but I couldn't help but notice a lot of you folks really have a vendetta against vaping.

I personally don't care if they ban this or not. What others do to their lungs is their business. I live in good ol' USA, and we're supposed to be free. Let people vape all they want. Being pro banning of vaping is the same as being pro banning of marijuana and other substances deemed by 'others" to not coexist with the law. Let people do what they want and stop poking your nose in others affairs. It enrages me that some people have to do crap like this. Are they that bored that they have to find ways to fuck with other peoples lives?

Like I said, I don't vape and I can care less, but for me its the principle of the matter. If its not hurting anyone other than the ones engaged in the act, let them vape if it makes them happy.

And before someone says "oh, its so annoying having to smell the fruity flavors and what not", well I'm tired of smelling tobacco. You don't see me campaigning against tobacco because I don't give a rats ass what one wants to do with their lungs. Therefore, you shouldn't care what chemicals people are inhaling thru theses little electric devices.
I'm pretty sure if I took a chug of beer and burped in people's faces they wouldn't be happy. I feel the same when I walk into a cloud of smoke or cape. So whereas I agree that people can do whatever they want to themselves when it affects me I can say what I want.

I'm pretty sure if I took a chug of beer and burped in people's faces they wouldn't be happy. I feel the same when I walk into a cloud of smoke or cape. So whereas I agree that people can do whatever they want to themselves when it affects me I can say what I want.

I have never had beer burped in my face or vape smoke blown in my area... Maybe you just live in a shit town.

You know you can just vape dry herb right?
That's not vaping. Dry weed green in a chamber using the coil the heat the source is not vaping. That's smoking with a coil. Vaping is when you actually change the substance from its original source to a oil or wax product. Something not naturally made.

Bunch of assholes in this thread. I use a vaporizer in downtown Atlanta and see someone else with one maybe once a month. I don't know where the fuck you live, but nobody is blowing fruity smoke in anybody's face, I've literally never seen it. But now I kind of want to meet a few of you and throw my old vaporizer at the back of your heads. And when you turn around blow some fruity smoke right in your face.

It reminds me of the Southpark espisode, the only way to be a non-conformist is to join the other non-conformists. "People think vaping is hip so to prove I'm not a hipster I'm going to join other people who aren't hipster and hate on people who vape." Kind of makes you the same kind of douchebag, no?

The only annoying vaporizer shit is smug pricks on the internet, and the fact you'd have that tiny percentage of people represent your view of a huge group of people who don't bother anybody makes you more of an asshole than some elitist vaping groupie.
I agree the inconsiderate vaper is kind of a strawman- it's rare that somebody is rude with one- but it does happen and it leaves a terrible impression on the rare occasion. This industry has been an incredible entrepreneurial success story, and it's a serious shame that the FDA has chosen to wipe it out. This is an incredibly obvious piece of corruption.

The vaping market has done a damn good job making the industry safer in recent years, and companies have responded to every concern in a timely fashion, rather than going through the courts and bureaucracy. People want child caps on juice? Done. Change juice ingredients to eliminate potentially harmful chemical reactions? Done. Want fail-safe features on the batteries? Done. The market was perfectly responsive to a responsible consumer base. I'm no libertarian, but in this case, the free market was doing it right.

God. Damn. Shame.

That's not vaping. Dry weed green in a chamber using the coil the heat the source is not vaping. That's smoking with a coil. Vaping is when you actually change the substance from its original source to a oil or wax product. Something not naturally made.

Nope, but I don't really care enough to argue you.

You sound vapey

Damn, now I won't be able to watch everyone rip a fat vape whenever I'm out in public. My entire life is ruined.

Are they blowing the smoke in your face???
Didn't think so.
So besides being nothing alike they are the same.

I agree the inconsiderate vaper is kind of a strawman- it's rare that somebody is rude with one- but it does happen and it leaves a terrible impression on the rare occasion. This industry has been an incredible entrepreneurial success story, and it's a serious shame that the FDA has chosen to wipe it out. This is an incredibly obvious piece of corruption.

The vaping market has done a damn good job making the industry safer in recent years, and companies have responded to every concern in a timely fashion, rather than going through the courts and bureaucracy. People want child caps on juice? Done. Change juice ingredients to eliminate potentially harmful chemical reactions? Done. Want fail-safe features on the batteries? Done. The market was perfectly responsive to a responsible consumer base. I'm no libertarian, but in this case, the free market was doing it right.

God. Damn. Shame.

Tobacco lobby still got dem big big bucks to bribe the democrats

I have never had beer burped in my face or vape smoke blown in my area... Maybe you just live in a shit town.

some type of ketchup on a steak town

Ha! This reminds me of the Bloog that I used to rock back in 2011 ... dat cig-a-like. :D

High end mechanical/RBA/Genesis style combos and regulated variable wattage devices are more my speed today ...

This is my own photography ..
B3qSwnAl.jpg

FwC5iVFl.jpg

Those are popular in Colorado I bet.

I haven't noticed the stereotypical hipster types either. I don't see too many vapers either, when I do, they usually just take out their vape/pipe (I don't smoke, or vape so I dunno what the term is), take in a puff or two, and goes carries on with their day. Its not even noticeable, at the most, it looks like when you blow out a small breath of cold air on a cold winter morning.

Gum worked for me.
That shit does work, it gave me hiccups sometimes, but at least I didn't get super fucked up nightmares like the patch did.

Who goes to these "vape bar" things? I see them popping up left and right, never see anyone parked there while they're open, then they close after like a year. At the rate they come and go, I'm almost starting to wonder if they're temporary fronts for the mob or some weird shit.
I hit up the local vape bar by my pad once a week. They have vape technicians for recoiling and repairs. They have a wide range of vapes in house for purchase. The lounge area has a flavor bar where they offer samples so you can find a new flavor you're going to enjoy. All the people that work there are super nice and always looking to help out. It's just a nice place to relax.

As far as smoking cessation, i never smoked cigs. I can't stand the lingering taste. The vape appealed to my smoking fixation after i put the pot down.

Back