Death of Vaping 8-8-16

This is incredibly unfortunate in my opinion. There are so many people who have seen the huge advantageous of switching to vaping from traditional cigs and their nasty carcinogens. You go online and read peoples testimonials and you see how much better their life has become. I know most of you hard asses have the ability to quit an addiction overnight, but many of these people actually enjoy smoking. And if they do, why not offer them a healthier alternative? Many of us have our vices and that’s theirs, nothing wrong with that.

I agree that they have to have some sort of standards and rules have to be in place to protect the consumer. I just hope that it isn’t so overbearing that they practically push people out of business and back into the hands of big tobacco.

This is coming from someone who's parents smoke like a chimney. My mom recently survived a brain aneurism and she unfortunately is still smoking. The addiction is strong and I am with people who switch 100%.

Stick to green. Mother nature's treat of herb. Vaping? No thanks they infused all sorts of chemicals in there that cause Popcorn Lung disease. It's marketing ploy that is not safer or hazard free. Even the wax herb is infused with toxic chemicals to make the process. It's never pure or safer. I'll stay with the cave man method and leave the retards in 2016 to get sick.

What is wax herb? Are you talking about wax, oil, and other forms of concentrated hash?

I've never understood the witchhunt there is towards people who enjoy smoking.

Hard for me to mock vapers, it helped me quit cigs after seven years.

My Vaporflask DNA 133 is on its way as we spe...er..type.

FDA is handing over an incredibly successful, innovative, emerging mom & pop industry to the tobacco companies, who are likely just going to turn it into their new death machine, and the reaction is that vapers are annoying. 'Murrika.

Vaping helped me quit as I used it with tiny amounts of nicotine on nights out drinking (cocaine) as that was when I use to always start smoking again. Hopefully I can say it saved my life or at very least prolonged it.

Why has everyone got a hard on for vapours?

Leave them to it, it's not as if what they exhale is going to give you cancer.

Smokers and cigar smokers on the other hand, tax that shit.

Wow lots of vape hate in this place. The vape has kept me off ciggs for over a year and I'm at the lowest level of nicotine. The hipster thing most be more of an American thing because I haven't really seen it here. The people I know who do it aren't into be clouds and shit like that, I use it to satisfy my addiction to nicotine in a healthier and much more cost effective way. And wtf is a vape bar?

Im guessing that has to do with the flavored cigarellos (or whatever they are called) that may be popular with a younger crowd.

swisher_cigarillo_1.jpg

Ah. I have a couple of those grape things in my humidor that someone gave me as a joke. I'm not even the least bit curious.

On the other hand, there's a company called Ted's Cigars that makes really good cigars seasoned with various types of name brand alcohol like Maker's Mark and Grand Marnier that I'd hate to see suffer.

Ah. I have a couple of those grape things in my humidor that someone gave me as a joke. I'm not even the least bit curious.

On the other hand, there's a company called Ted's Cigars that makes really good cigars seasoned with various types of name brand alcohol like Maker's Mark and Grand Marnier that I'd hate to see suffer.

dude, if you have regular cigars in there with them, you're fucking them up with flavored cigars in there too

dude, if you have regular cigars in there with them, you're fucking them up with flavored cigars in there too

They're individually wrapped in foil, so I'm not too concerned but I may as well throw or give them away, since I can't see myself ever smoking them.

I've never understood the witchhunt there is towards people who enjoy smoking.

I think it is mostly the worthless generation aka the millennials. They just want to ban and tax anything they don't like.
As for this tax, it seems that the big government we are stuck with just wants to collect that money they are losing on cigarettes. Just looking at this thread at people saying ban this and ban that and shit over some vaping is fucking sad. I do not vape. 2 guys I worked with did. I can't take the smell. But I don't want to ban and tax the shit.

With the gov it was never taxing cigs to help people, it was taxing cigs because they generated some bs excuse. Just like trying to get a soda tax.

Hey, government, you want to tax me for doing shit against my health?
How about putting 2 way tvs in everyone houses and make sure they do their morning calisthenics.

I have no qualms with people smoking. More power to them. But when they are in your face puffing that smoke in the immediate vicinity, I'm affraid they need shooting with shit.

I think it is mostly the worthless generation aka the millennials. They just want to ban and tax anything they don't like.
As for this tax, it seems that the big government we are stuck with just wants to collect that money they are losing on cigarettes. Just looking at this thread at people saying ban this and ban that and shit over some vaping is fucking sad. I do not vape. 2 guys I worked with did. I can't take the smell. But I don't want to ban and tax the shit.

With the gov it was never taxing cigs to help people, it was taxing cigs because they generated some bs excuse. Just like trying to get a soda tax.

Hey, government, you want to tax me for doing shit against my health?
How about putting 2 way tvs in everyone houses and make sure they do their morning calisthenics.

My town banned sytrofoam and plastic bags. They keep trying to ban everything. It is fucking annoying. Promote good behavior, and stop banning things.

Back