Dear Sergio...

Margarito wearing a full face guard. I bet he fancies himself being a pretty boy outside of fight night. Guy is too GQ.

I know some of you mother fuckers have a HD tv with HD channels. Does anyone know if Universal HD is going to broadcast Vernon/sergio and quintana/williams fight? They broadcast the last SHowtime championship fights (Tarver/Woods & Johnson/Dawson).

Can somebody please pass me some crow? I didn't post anything on here, but I didn't think Mora had much of a chance, either.

Who the fuck predict Mora to win in the June Prediction contest. Seriously... WHo the fuck did? If there was someone, he pulled it out of his arse.

I'd agree. I'd bet nobody picked Mora.

If some how Sergio pulls a miracle out his arse and wins, i will stop watching boxing.

SimpsonDoh.jpg

I had no interest in this fight. I didnt even see this thread, but seriously you guys were acting like this was the Forrest of 5 years ago. The guy looked like shit against a past it Ike, he probably should have lose, Looked okay against Baldomir and beat a bum in his last outing. He had done nothing to warrant anyone having any serious confidence in him. Now, I can't stand Mora but he's would beat Baldomir, and the version of Ike that Forrest got a gift from.

Well, most people thought that Forrest had enough to beat Mora. And we (which means I do include myself in that group) were wrong.

Well, most people thought that Forrest had enough to beat Mora. And we (which means I do include myself in that group) were wrong.

Well I wont say I expected Mora to win, but I was just surprised that he was given 0 chance by a lot of people. Mora's not a bad fighter, and Forrest isnt the old Forrest.

It's not that Mora's a bad Fighter, it's that he's turning out to be the very definition of wanting unwarranted protection as a Fighter. A guy who thinks his bling form a reality show carries so far as to turn down a shot at the Middleweight Crown because he doesn't like the venue, is a guy who doesn't deserve much regard.

It's not that Mora's a bad Fighter, it's that he's turning out to be the very definition of wanting unwarranted protection as a Fighter. A guy who thinks his bling form a reality show carries so far as to turn down a shot at the Middleweight Crown because he doesn't like the venue, is a guy who doesn't deserve much regard.

Mora has to do what's best for Mora. He made a good decision in turning down the Taylor fight. He picked this fight, this opponent and now he's a world champion. Good for him.

Exactly, and thats the real reason why I don't like the guy. Turns down a title shot because he thinks hes big enough from the contender to handpick the title fight he wants, when he wants it. Pisses me off more that it all worked out for him and now he's a title holder. Plus, he showed zero class after the final bell against Forrest.

Exactly, and thats the real reason why I don't like the guy. Turns down a title shot because he thinks hes big enough from the contender to handpick the title fight he wants, when he wants it. Pisses me off more that it all worked out for him and now he's a title holder. Plus, he showed zero class after the final bell against Forrest.

Count me in on that as well. 2 wins over Peter Manfredo Jr.(no comment), a win over Jesse Brinkley, whoopteefuckingdoo.

Can't blame the guy for getting what he wants but it doesn't mean I have to like him.

Back