Dear Sergio...

Mora has to do what's best for Mora. He made a good decision in turning down the Taylor fight. He picked this fight, this opponent and now he's a world champion. Good for him.

I disagree. He's no "World Champion"...he's a Titlist in a vastly weak division. There's a difference.

I disagree. He's no "World Champion"...he's a Titlist in a vastly weak division. There's a difference.

As much as I dislike Mora, most people thought Forrest was the man at 154lb. Its a weak division to say the least, but I didnt see too many people say that Forrest wasnt a World Champ, cant say Mora isnt now just cause he beat Forrest. Especially since so many in this thread had such great esteem for Forrest. Mora will get knocked off soon but the guy beat a legit champ.

As much as I dislike Mora, most people thought Forrest was the man at 154lb. Its a weak division to say the least, but I didnt see too many people say that Forrest wasnt a World Champ, cant say Mora isnt now just cause he beat Forrest. Especially since so many in this thread had such great esteem for Forrest. Mora will get knocked off soon but the guy beat a legit champ.

Pretty much, division is weak. Mora has a legit belt(champ, title-ist), good for him.

throw mayorga in their and watch him ko mora,mayorga would walk thru mora's punches,lets be honest mora beat a shop worn 37 year old forrest and had a hard time doing it

Vernon got his "World Championship" in a bout with Baldomir (who had his first fight at JMW) for the Title vacated by De La Hoya.

Nothing legit about that.

WOW...... I guess boxing isnt a popularity contest, is it?
HAHAHAHA I love it when I feel stupid.

What
The
Fuck!?!

I dunno man
Too me that first goal was the difference, it sucked the morale right out of them.
It looked offside to me, Panucci was down outside of the pitch tho.

It's one of those controversial rules, like if he was actually hurt is he supposed to crawl his ass back onto the pitch?

bahhh
B.S if you ask me.

we're gonna have to win every game from here on out. Huge setback.

Back