Dear BAS_FAN

BAS_FAN said:
if by habit you mean sex i must ask why???
if by habit you mean spanking the monkey i must ask HOW!?!?

By habit I mean spanking el monkey, yes. I refuse to do it ever again. How? I guess by playing a smart, heads up game against my own bodily urges.

that game is already lost my friend.....you can never win that battle. I saw an old woman bend over to pick up her dogs crap today and i ran home to spank it......you just cant win!!!!

BAS_FAN said:
that game is already lost my friend.....you can never win that battle. I saw an old woman bend over to pick up her dogs crap today and i ran home to spank it......you just cant win!!!!
her diaper must have fallen down a bit and exposed her wrinkly skidmarked ass if it got you that excited.

Dog the Bounty hunter has the mother of all mullets. I had been shaving my head twice a week for the last four years or so, but I'm working on the mullet now. I'm about 3 months into the project. In another 3, I'll be ready to get the top permed so I can be like my idol:

dogwalks.jpg

He is so jacked. I bet he could be champ in the UFC if he tried. look at his arms, they are UGE

Barut said:
Dog the Bounty hunter has the mother of all mullets. I had been shaving my head twice a week for the last four years or so, but I'm working on the mullet now. I'm about 3 months into the project. In another 3, I'll be ready to get the top permed so I can be like my idol:

dogwalks.jpg

His wife has some gigantic tittays!!

apparently ANYONE can wear underarmour regardless of gut size

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back