Dealing with kids when your really not appropriatly thing

Hah

You wait until he asks you what's going on. I had to say it was a vase the other day, I think the gig is up.

a barely legal babe said I was 26 tonight, the potential for creepy old man behaviour was ridiculous.
Getting younger women is not a feather in ths cap, its like shooting fish in a barrel.

Ikr I haven't been out for a long time, just occurred to me how pulling girls who don't know any better is easy, just hit em with basic shit and they're amazed. How does that translate to a relationship? Do you just deal like you're dealing with children?

I'd prefer someone my age who can give me a run for my money.
I thought you were married

I have no idea what in the fuck that thread title is supposed to mean. And somehow even less an idea what the OP means. But what I do know is that your probably used the wrong version of “your” in the title. You shouldn’t be allowed to have kids if you can’t figure out the whole your vs you’re thing.

Unless English is not your first language.

I have no idea what in the fuck that thread title is supposed to mean. And somehow even less an idea what the OP means. But what I do know is that your probably used the wrong version of “your” in the title. You shouldn’t be allowed to have kids if you can’t figure out the whole your vs you’re thing.

Ts usually makes intelligent posts. I think he's fucked up on something he smoked or snorted out of his 'vase'

The reason I don’t have kids is because I don’t wanna change a dirty diaper at 5am, be tired constantly and argue with my wife because of it.
100% this. She’ll use you as a pin cushion when she’s frustrated with them, argue about who gets more sleep, be mad if you use the babysitter for a day to yourself. That or I married a selfish bitch.

It all comes full circle the day you freebase with them for the first time.
That was a bonding experience for me and my daughter.
And chore boy.

Fuck.
Well I've probably given them my dyslexia and penchant for high dopamine activities. Good call, it's pretty unforgivable.

I thought you were married

Hey I'm really fucking married to an amazing woman, some girl just thought I was great it wasn't anything more than that. Made me feel good. I guess married, not a eunuch?

Ts usually makes intelligent posts. I think he's fucked up on something he smoked or snorted out of his 'vase'
Nicest thing anyone has said to me for a while man, thanks!

Like my wife has got it sorted but there's me off my nut with a runny nose dealing with my 4yr old daughter having the runs at 6am and I've had no sleep.

Who else has been a shitty parent?

Literally my kids know no different, it's probably the first time I'm up at 6am with them. Kinda feel like I've succeeded and lost at the same time. But you know yay me I had a great time etc.
Right. This hits home.

103-Idiocracy-quotes.gif

Sleep deprivation is really fucking with you it seems, bud.

Fuck.
Well I've probably given them my dyslexia and penchant for high dopamine activities. Good call, it's pretty unforgivable.

It’s ok. There is still time to rectally eviscerate yourself.

He’s a weird one. Like half of his posts, I completely agree with. Then the other half, I couldn’t possibly disagree with more. I have never seen someone with a point of view that spans that spectrum.

Back