DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE (Official Full Trailer, post #166)

Predict DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE worldwide box office total

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE Becomes Most Watched Movie Trailer of All Time with 365 Million Views

This is gonna make a billion, minimum.

First, its been a damn long while since there was any hype behind an MCU release.

Second, Hugh MFn Jackman is returning to the role that put comic book movies a big MFn deal 24 years ago, for the first time in 7 years.

Third, while the 2nd Deadpool wasn't as good as the 1st, audiences are looking forward to Ryan Renold's 4th-wall-breaking merc-with-a-mouth Wade Wilson first entry into the MCU.

Fourth, everybody from Jennifer Garner's Elektra to the then-preteen X23 girl from Logan has been rumored to make a cameo, if not be co-starring. Nostalgia bait ontop of nostalgia bait.

Fifth, Disney releasing its first Rated-R MCU movie? Seriously?

So many of the usual suspects on YouTube are saying "MCU is lost, even Deadpool can't bring it back." And they may be right, but I'd bet their political partisan wishful thinking is having too much of an influence upon their prediction.

Disney knows any chance of a future for the MCU will die if Deadpool&Wolverine fails, so if they're smart they'd allow the creative minds that made the first Deadpool movie to be great to do their thing to make this great... and rake in a billion dollars to show there's still life in the MCU.

Or, they've let their DEI social agenda bullshit to infect this too, and word will quickly spread about it after opening day.

Oh, I forgot this -

Sixth, its the ONLY MCU & Comic book film coming out this year.

Well it practically is, Sony's 'Kraven' is slated to be released sometime, and its guaranteed to bomb, just like Madame Web.

This is a cant miss Mega Blockbuster unless they make it PG -13 . Ryan and Hugh alone make it a Blockbuster for the back an forth banter alone. But this is Disney and Disney loves to find ways to ruin almost everything . Whenever I think Disney could possibly screw this up they shock me with their ability to do just that.

Henry Cavill is rumored to have a cameo as an “iconic X-Man” and probably a variant.

Early favorites are Wolverine or Captain Britain.

I’d like Mimic though.

Henry Cavill is rumored to have a cameo as an “iconic X-Man” and probably a variant.

Some photoshop pics are going around -

If true, Henry Cavill isn't just a 'Variant in Deadpool3.'

He's guaranteed to be the MCU's Wolverine.
Deadpool3 will be the passing of the torch from Jackmann to Cavill.

One of the reasons why Jackman has been Wolverine for so long is because there's been no one else with the type of star-power, the physique, and acting performance to take over the role. Henry Cavill is the only one that has all three.

I've long-held the opinion that Henry Cavill has been one of the few 10/10 castings of a comic book movie, as Superman.
He was a 10/10 casting for Geralt in The Witcher series.
And now both of them are done... he now has the opportunity to be another 10/10 casting... as Wolverine.

If Disney wants a future for the MCU past Deadpool3, getting Cavill on contract for multiple films as one of Marvel's most popular heroes, would be the absolutely smartest move they could make.

Deadpool3 is either going to be the MCU finale, or the beginning of a new era of it.

Hey @Dragonlordxxxxx

I remember you used to do long & detailed fancastings.

Ever considered doing one for the MCU's X-Men?
I would love to do a fancast for MCU's X-Men. If you notice for the past few years, I'm not as active in Mayberry. But I'll try to do it within the year.

I would love to do a fancast for MCU's X-Men. If you notice for the past few years, I'm not as active in Mayberry. But I'll try to do it within the year.

Hell, I thought you were only active in the Mayberry, for your movie reviews. Where do you usually post regularly now?

Hell, I thought you were only active in the Mayberry, for your movie reviews. Where do you usually post regularly now?
I only post in Sherdog. I have a new business venture that I started around 2018, so that takes up a lot of my time nowadays. If I get some downtime, I just like to chill, watch my movies/TV shows, play video games and spend time with my family. Creating original content for Mayberry has decreased due to those reasons and laziness. It's also seasonal. I notice that I am more active in here around April to July.

Early favorites are Wolverine or Captain Britain.

I’d like Mimic though.

Captain Britian isn't an X Man, although his sister, Betsy is(Psylock). Cap's own team, Excalibur, included Nightcrawler, Shadowcat and Pheonix(Jean Summers).

Oh, and even if you're powerful enough to seriously injure Psylock, which isn't easy, I'd strongly recommend that you leave the young lady in peace. Slaymaster learned the hard way that pissing off Brian Braddock is not a good idea... :eek:

Not officially confirmed(or denied)yet. A lot of people think it's doom in the hooded cloak, but it's so obvious, it almost seems a deliberate mis-direction from Marvel. Remember all the fan theories about Mephisto being the Big Bad of WandaVision? :rolleyes:

Add to that, Marvel have yet to announce casting anyone as Doom, although there are persistant rumours about Mads Mikkelsen and Cillian Murphy(my personal choice)being in talks for the role.

Doom does, "appear" in the last scene of the trailer: when Marvel Jesus is laying on the ground, there's a comic book off to his right hand side. That's an issue of the OG Secret Wars, with Doom on the cover.
If it’s Mads I’m automatically in. I cannot think of anything he’s been in that I didn’t like.

I only post in Sherdog. I have a new business outing that I started around 2018, so that takes up a lot of my time nowadays. If I get some downtime, I just like to chill, watch my movies/TV shows, play video games and spend time with my family. Creating original content for Mayberry has decreased due to those reasons and laziness. It's also seasonal. I notice that I am more active in here around April to July.
It’s ok, we still love and appreciate everything you do!

I like Cavil, and would love to see him play Captain Britain in the MCU, or Cyclops. But Wolverine? Nah, he's just to damn pretty to play Logan.

Back