DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE (Official Full Trailer, post #166)

Predict DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE worldwide box office total

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How did it get DOUBLE GTA 6's numbers??

I wonder how GTA 6 would have done if they waited until the SB to release it?

I dunno. Do Swifties like video games where you can have a whore service you, then rob her and light her on fire, then run her over with your souped up car while she is running away on fire jamming to Slayer more than Ryan Reynolds making a pegging reference?

Maybe someone here or a yt pundit has already mentioned it, when Pyro said "I love this part", it means that there is an event that had been played on a time loop (a la Groundhog day) which isn't new for the TVA. There is a corner of space and time reality where Deadpool meets Wolverine and have to find a way to get out of it to resolve the conflict of the movie.

I hope they dont neuter this film better be a hard R film.
They did because of the writer’s strike, RR wasn’t able to improv his lines once they went to film, so everything on the page prior, had to be be exact.

It will all come down to how good his comedic timing is and how well written the script is.

They did because of the writer’s strike, RR wasn’t able to improv his lines once they went to film, so everything on the page prior, had to be be exact.

It will all come down to how good his comedic timing is and how well written the script is.
I figured this was going to be messed up somehow. They are going to mess up a potential billion dollar box office with these shenanigans.

I dunno. Do Swifties like video games where you can have a whore service you, then rob her and light her on fire, then run her over with your souped up car while she is running away on fire jamming to Slayer more than Ryan Reynolds making a pegging reference?

Or as I prefer to call it, "Tuesday". ;)

source?

It was talked about on a couple movie news podcasts I listen to back when the strike was still going on, I wonder if he really stuck to that or if that was just the story they put out to cover their ass as Ryan Reynolds went into business for himself like he usually does

It was talked about on a couple movie news podcasts I listen to back when the strike was still going on, I wonder if he really stuck to that or if that was just the story they put out to cover their ass as Ryan Reynolds went into business for himself like he usually does
It was on the Entertainment channel, ET!
interesting. i’m pretty sure the director & reynolds were given final say/control of the script, so i wonder how that played out. one thing about a masked “hero” is they can go ADR crazy if they want to, at least while pool is costumed.

interesting. i’m pretty sure the director & reynolds were given final say/control of the script, so i wonder how that played out. one thing about a masked “hero” is they can go ADR crazy if they want to, at least while pool is costumed.
I hope so, or they could have done it in PP. Im seeing it regardless, and I will love it fucking love it regardless.

Back