Crime Deadly attack at Toronto erotic spa was incel terrorism, police allege

It's genetic. Birth control affects it though!
largely yes

but genetics are no longer considered fixed and unchangeable

The DNA we've been passed down by our genetic lineage is the biggest factor

but there's many factors / societal influences which determine how our genes express themselves.

With most people, there is a great deal of potential that's being unknowingly being stifled, even more that has yet to be unlocked

The field of epigenetics goes pretty deeply into this

Gigachad bless this thread

View attachment 770154
gigachad bless

this issue is more complex than either side wants it to be

I can't really say anything as I haven't fully worked out my thoughts on the matter

to clarify, it's obviously 1000000% morally objectionable to act out violence on women but what I'm saying is that the issue of "incels" is complex. Fuck I hate text based communication.

Sounds like that AR-15 ban is working out just swell.

Is it too late to blame this on Nazis? Asking for you.
incels are typically right-wing fascist/neo nazi types, so yeah possibly. any other questions?

"minorities are the problem!"
"jews are the problem!"
"women are the problem!"

see the pattern here? see the connection?

Sounds like that AR-15 ban is working out just swell.
I'm pro 2A but stop pretending that facts aren't facts, pal
gun_homicides_developed_countries.0.jpg

gigachad bless

this issue is more complex than either side wants it to be

I can't really say anything as I haven't fully worked out my thoughts on the matter

to clarify, it's obviously 1000000% morally objectionable to act out violence on women but what I'm saying is that the issue of "incels" is complex. Fuck I hate text based communication.
Gotta up ur thumb game bro

there needs to be an anti incel program.

get them on nofap, cold showers, red light therapy, raw eggs, squats and deadlifts, make them run hills and approach like 20 girls a day.

There's money to be made here
The money to be made is with sex robots. No need for any of that other shit.

I'm pro 2A but stop pretending that facts aren't facts, pal
gun_homicides_developed_countries.0.jpg
Intriguing that it doesn't include Venezuela, Honduras, Mexico, Columbia, Guatemala, Jamaica, Panama, the Phillippines, Uruaguay, or Costa Rica in their chart. After all, all of those countries have higher homicides by firearm per capita than the USA. Once you adjust for the total number of firearms per capita, many become drastically higher than they already are.

Weird.

Intriguing that it doesn't include Venezuela, Honduras, Mexico, Columbia, Guatemala, Jamaica, Panama, the Phillippines, Uruaguay, or Costa Rica in their chart. After all, all of those countries have higher homicides by firearm per capita than the USA.

Not really the best company to be in. It's pretty easy to look like things are alright if you decide compare yourself to places like Honduras and Venezuela.

incels are typically right-wing fascist/neo nazi types, so yeah possibly. any other questions?

"minorities are the problem!"
"jews are the problem!"
"women are the problem!"

see the pattern here? see the connection?
I think most are actually Moslems, given the huge disparity between single males vs single females in those countries thanks to multi-wife policy. I believe the incel mentality is why so many Mohamedans wanted to join ISIS; so they could finally get a woman. Even if it turned out to be an underage sex slave.

The solution is easy for all incels, whether they be Nazis or Mohamedans: Cheap hookers for everyone.

Intriguing that it doesn't include Venezuela, Honduras, Mexico, Columbia, Guatemala, Jamaica, Panama, the Phillippines, Uruaguay, or Costa Rica in their chart. After all, all of those countries have higher homicides by firearm per capita than the USA. Once you adjust for the total number of firearms per capita, many become drastically higher than they already are.

Weird.

He was comparing your country to countries "in the same league". Comparing US to "shitholes" instead of European countries is not a good look.

I think most are actually Moslems, given the huge disparity between single males vs single females in those countries thanks to multi-wife policy. I believe the incel mentality is why so many Mohamedans wanted to join ISIS; so they could finally get a woman. Even if it turned out to be an underage sex slave.

The solution is easy for all incels, whether they be Nazis or Mohamedans: Cheap hookers for everyone.
No.

Sex robots.

Hookers harbor disease.

The AR-15 ban was introduced in 2020 and the event talked about was in 2018...
No, the event discussed happened in February 2020, you clearly didn't comprehend the article any better than the nature of my sarcasm (psst: it was a knife attack).

Why would an incel attack a rub and tug? You're not gonna find either Chad or Stacy there I don't think. He would have been better off saving up $40 and going in for a happy ending. In any event he won't be locked up for too long seeing as how he's 17. In my old neighbourhood a 17 year old kid straight up beat his ex-gf to death with a baseball bat and he was out in just over a year.

Incels just need to learn and live by the Ten Bro-mandments,

1: Thou shalt remember that Bitches ain't Shit but Ho's and Tricks.

2: Thou shalt always put thy Bros before thy Ho's.

3: Thou shalt never Put the Pussy on a Pedestal.

4: Thou shalt not covet thy Bro's Sick Gainz('mirin' is allowed).

5: Thou shalt not skip Leg Day.

6: Thou shalt not Curl in the Squat Rack.

7: Thou shalt not Squat above the Holy Parallel.

8: Thou shalt honour the Bench Day and keep it Holy.

9: Thou shalt eat steak and eggs, for Bros do not live by chicken alone.

10: Thou shalt Sprint Hills; jogging is for women.

Last edited:
Back