Crime Deadly attack at Toronto erotic spa was incel terrorism, police allege

I'm laughing at our media saying how effective it is.

I'm not Canadian so I haven't the faintest idea of what your media is saying.

I'm American. So I haven't the faintest idea what my media is saying.

Canada seems to suffer a disproportionate number of incel attacks. Home-grown terrorism? Is Canada an incel-hotbed?

Last edited:
There are a lot of Canadian Trumptards that post here. Aka incels. Which one has gone missing recently?

Women can pick up select males by smell that's a band aid over a bullet wound.

I've spent my whole life having women smell me. At school girls would give me hugs and just sniff. They were intoxicated by my smell.

It was weird.

I think women find men who are genetic match for offspring smell good. Whatever, it was like a super power.

Sounds like that AR-15 ban is working out just swell.

Yeah, I'm sure the body count would've been 1 dead, 2 wounded if this kid had an AR-15

largely yes

but genetics are no longer considered fixed and unchangeable

The DNA we've been passed down by our genetic lineage is the biggest factor

but there's many factors / societal influences which determine how our genes express themselves.

With most people, there is a great deal of potential that's being unknowingly being stifled, even more that has yet to be unlocked

The field of epigenetics goes pretty deeply into this
I'm aware of genotype and phenotypical expressions. Yes anyone can sculpt a 6 pack in theory but it doesn't erase that biggest factor you referenced. Spending time in the gym and injecting TRT in your buttocks is not going to change your shoulder to waist ratio or the symmetry of your facial features. Even if you have surgery that armpit will still give away the fact that your grandfather's grandfather's grandfather's great great great grandfather wasn't the most healthy attractive guy in his tribe unfortunately.

I've spent my whole life having women smell me. At school girls would give me hugs and just sniff. They were intoxicated by my smell.

It was weird.

I think women find men who are genetic match for offspring smell good. Whatever, it was like a super power.
I noticed the most profound effect when I'm a bit stinky. Fresh out the gym, forget about it. They want to be very close to me.

So uhhh this mfer went to the pussy palace and aired it out cause he can't get any pussy?

How does this make sense?

That contradicts surveys taken from major incel dens.
wgxx5ytqvvd11.png
I'm guessing it's a study from an English Internet forum? You are aware that there are other platforms in other languages too right, like Mandarin and Arabic?

He was comparing your country to countries "in the same league". Comparing US to "shitholes" instead of European countries is not a good look.
Not really the best company to be in. It's pretty easy to look like things are alright if you decide compare yourself to places like Honduras and Venezuela.
Oh I see. You want to inject selection bias and compare the gun violence of the US to literal third world shit holes? LOL. You're not even trying to hide your bias.

For quality statistical analysis you would want to compare the US to other nations with similar levels of wealth and freedom, then look at their gun violence rates. Wanting to add third world countries that have "gun control" would be hilariously bad design. Those nations have "gun control" but also don't have strong central states to regulate and enforce. They're also plagued by civil war, genocide, war, and a host of other issues.

Aren't those the same countries from which we should all be grateful to have massive migration numbers because they're full of peaceful, hardworking astronauts and surgeons?

Since they're now suddenly "third world shit holes" full of murderers and violent criminals, you've made a very compelling case for major reductions in immigration from those places.

I'm guessing it's a study from an English Internet forum? You are aware that there are other platforms in other languages too right, like Mandarin and Arabic?
The Incel subculture pretty much is an english language phenomenon (although it is spreading beyond the 1st world). Its tenets and customs were forged in 4chan and later the Misc and Lookism sites (all of which Elliot Rodger regularly contributed to).

Yeah, there are desperate undersexed men all across the world, but that doesn't mean they belong to this subculture. They're not sharing fantasies with one another about the incel uprising wherein they murder the Chads and rape the Stacies. These echo chambers are why they radicalize- not the fact they are virgins.

Why even call it "incel terrorism?"

Don't give them a label that they can rally around. Despite how low of a thing terrorism is, that phrase can still be used in a romantic sense. "One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter."

Terrorists inspire fear and disgust: These pussies should only ever inspire disgust and ridicule; and if they are at least trying to reform themselves - then maybe pity.

They're not even pussies, just sad whispery ghosts of your average run of the mill pussy.

Better to call them "Queefling's" and hardwire it into the general lexicon.

Aren't those the same countries from which we should all be grateful to have massive migration numbers because they're full of peaceful, hardworking astronauts and surgeons?

Since they're now suddenly "third world shit holes" full of murderers and violent criminals, you've made a very compelling case for major reductions in immigration from those places.

I have never advocated for accepting immigration from every one from every country, so I don't really know why you are quoting me. We can, of course, accept migrants from these countries, there ARE in facts doctors in third world countries. We should be highly selective of whom we accept as migrants; we shouldnt accept homeless people from Mexico and say they will become doctors once they come here; we should accept people that are already doctors.

In cases of humanitarian crisis the justification of accepting migrants because they will become doctors and engineers is nonsense. If we want to push for accepting refugees, it should be justified on grounds of human rights and respect to our western values of equality. Justifying accepting refugees because they will become productive parts of society is nonsense.

Yeah, I'm sure the body count would've been 1 dead, 2 wounded if this kid had an AR-15

You think limp dick leftist icels know how to shoot.... lol thats cute.

Go for long enough without a nut for instance and women can smell the sperm in your balls. They're like psychic ninjas when it comes to those subtle changes

Honestly, I'm all for personal growth/improvement but.....

If your pants are on and the ladies can smell your balls I think you might need a shower :D

So uhhh this mfer went to the pussy palace and aired it out cause he can't get any pussy?

How does this make sense?
That’s the problem with mental illness, it doesn’t make sense to anyone but the mentally ill.

But I know with lots of violent people it’s not about pussy or sexual release, it’s about control and power.

Ideologically though these incel guys are male supremacists who hate women the same way white supremacists hate black people or Jews. They frame conspiracies tied to feminism similarly to how Nazis framed antisemetic conspiracies. Violent supremacists tend to feel both victimized by and superior to the groups they hate, humiliated by their presumed inferiors.

Honestly, I'm all for personal growth/improvement but.....

If your pants are on and the ladies can smell your balls I think you might need a shower :D
Lol, yea

It's on an energy level doe

Their telepathic game is stronk

That’s the problem with mental illness, it doesn’t make sense to anyone but the mentally ill.

But I know with lots of violent people it’s not about pussy or sexual release, it’s about control and power.

Ideologically though these incel guys are male supremacists who hate women the same way white supremacists hate black people or Jews. They frame conspiracies tied to feminism similarly to how Nazis framed antisemetic conspiracies. Violent supremacists tend to feel both victimized by and superior to the groups they hate, humiliated by their presumed inferiors.
It's a deep worm hole for sure

yep, I remember that video

Can be altered tho

Go for long enough without a nut for instance and women can smell the sperm in your balls. They're like psychic ninjas when it comes to those subtle changes

Lift heavy, eat clean, take supplements, meditate

There's all kinds of things which change how that aura or smell is perceived.

When I do different things, I pay attention to all the little reactions, cues, body language, ioi's etc

You learn a lot when you pay close attention to their psychic antenna. We all have it but women are more naturally dialed in
One thing to add on to this

Even over the internet

Women know

You can't really hide anything, assuming she's tapped in

It's pretty crazy if you really think about it

Feminine energy is a potent resource for men in that sense, especially those who have yet to unlock their own natural antenna

Back