'DC' Willing To Fight Alexander Gustafsson If Jon Jones Stalls

Oh but he cant fight someone (Rumble) while Jones and Gus fight.

Stop kissing ass DC.

I would hope DC would be too smart to fall for this.

He is blitzing Jones, Zuffa, and the media/fans trying to get his title shot ASAP.

And, if he were to beat Gus, the fight with Jones would make him that much more money, as everybody would be sure to see that fight, with jones looking craven and DC looking like the fight anyone a where anytime. A Randy vs. Tito kind of fight.

Would like to see DC knock Gustafsson outta contention so he can get his shot first. Then Gustafsson can fight Rumble for a TS.

Jones is playing right into DC's hands. Jones is the one who will get flamed by Dana and they'll set up a fight with Cormier vs Jones after, in which DC takes the belt.

Silly Bones.

Seems some of have not noticed, but Jones stopped caring what Dana or the UFC thinks long ago. That's why this weak attempt at public pressure to sign a deal on the UFC's terms is failing.

nooooooooo! DC would destroy Gus and I really want to see JJ/Gus rematch : (

He just wants the title, he doesnt care if he has to fight Gus first. He knows Gus is the 3rd ugly step child. Its an easy win barring any early KO.

"But it should be for the interim title.."

Lol

Will never happen

Wonder what they offered Jones! He may hold out for big $...

This is why Dana is saying Ronda is the biggest star in the UFC!

That's respectable of Cormier, but what does Jones do if they fight each other, fucking wait? He's the champion, and these guys both deserve fights NOW. If Jones won't sign on for Gustaffson, he must fight Cormier instead anyway. So a fight between Cormier and Gus doesn't make sense.

http://www.sportsworldnews.com/articles/14106/20140529/daniel-cormier-news-dc-willing-to-fight-alexander-gustafsson-if-jon-jones-stalls-should-be-for-interim-title-exclusive.htm

"I know this will probably be unpopular," Daniel Cormier exclusively told SportsWorldNews.com on Thursday. "But if [Jones] won't sign, whether it be for money or a lack of wanting to fight the kid, I'll fight Alexander Gustafsson. But it should be for the interim title."

Cmon Man I think you meant #1Contender, right bro. You guys have been given hamburgers while Jones is fighting STEAKS! Gus and you only want Jones because its a big money fight..I understand that , so earn it by fighting Gus and beating him. Nobody wants to see Gus keep fighting Jones. I want to see him fight Cormier next.

I hope Cormier beats jones and tosses him around!

Back