DC will KO Bones

I hope so, but just can't see it happening. Wachting all of Jones' fights and all of Cormiers' fights, I think Jones is just too fast, too creative and unpredictable for Cormier. I think Cormier will have a lot of difficulties getting on the inside. The only way I can see them clinch is against the cage, but Jones is great there as well.

It will be just like the Cummins or Bigfoot fights, mark my words, DC will not hold back, he will just keep coming. That will be an orgasmic experience to this amount of hype.Thats why is just so good to hype fights. There are good fights, which we MMA lovers appreciate much, there are good finishes. But there are those very few moments when you get exactly what you was expecting, that thing that blows the mind out, that feeling that makes you passionate about something. Today is the day we shall see the fall of a tyrant, a coward fighter, the guy who looks like that invincible video games boss. I don't care if he really is a tyrant but thats the fantasy we MMA lovers could make for Bones and thats the fantasy we will should realize today. We will be the ones that enjoyed the most of MMA

Go DC!!!

cringe

Lol @ DC KO.

More like 5 rounds of punishment for DC before the tko/choke.

DC will be a walking bloody mess if it even makes it to the 5th.

I don't see a KO on the hands of Cormier here

no he wont, Jones will finish him.

Jones will take Cormier down and put him on his back and spank him

Young n fast versus old and slow....hmmmmm. I think the key to this fight is that Cormier has no real experience at 205 against quick guys like Machida and Gustafson. All his experience is against big, lumbering guys like a 37 year Big Country, a 35 year old Barnett etc. And if you follow the betting trends in vegas, as the fight gets closer to bell time, the trend is that Jones has more money bet on him, pushing it toward 200 bet to win 100.....and 100 bet on Cormier to win 160...so all you Cormier fans can make some nice dinero if you choose to bet in Vegas.

The fact that even with a reach advantage against every opponent Jones still uses outstretched fingers to purposely eyepoke is a cheap move and by repeatedly using it shows he is a coward and a cheater. I hope DC beats his fake fucking ass.

How do you know he purposely does it where is your proof? Oh I don't have any I just don't like him for whatever reason and the eye pokes fit the lets hate Jones pile on narrative. When Jones beats down DC you will be teary eyed and makeup some dumb excuse (he should be a heavyweight, his reach is to long, he's bigger than everyone at that weight class etc.) to hate Jones even more. Fingers get in eyes it happens to everyone Jones is no exception.

I love how nobody realizes here that the fight will go to a Decision and will be a full 25 minutes boredom affair.

DC via showtime kick.

346aslf.gif

DC is going to end this shit, once and for all.

mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words mark my words

It will be just like the Cummins or Bigfoot fights, mark my words, DC will not hold back, he will just keep coming. That will be an orgasmic experience to this amount of hype.
Thats why is just so good to hype fights. There are good fights, which we MMA lovers appreciate much, there are good finishes. But there are those very few moments when you get exactly what you was expecting, that thing that blows the mind out, that feeling that makes you passionate about something.
Today is the day we shall see the fall of a tyrant, a coward fighter, the guy who looks like that invincible video games boss. I don't care if he really is a tyrant but thats the fantasy we MMA lovers could make for Bones and thats the fantasy we will should realize today. We will be the ones that enjoyed the most of MMA

Go DC!!!

Lol.How's the passionate crying?

It will be just like the Cummins or Bigfoot fights, mark my words, DC will not hold back, he will just keep coming. That will be an orgasmic experience to this amount of hype. Go DC!!!

I marked your words. I bet against them. I won. Just sayin.... it's good to win.

Back