DC will KO Bones

barillas

🔥CHAMA Belt🔥
@Brown
Reaction score
It will be just like the Cummins or Bigfoot fights, mark my words, DC will not hold back, he will just keep coming. That will be an orgasmic experience to this amount of hype.
Thats why is just so good to hype fights. There are good fights, which we MMA lovers appreciate much, there are good finishes. But there are those very few moments when you get exactly what you was expecting, that thing that blows the mind out, that feeling that makes you passionate about something.
Today is the day we shall see the fall of a tyrant, a coward fighter, the guy who looks like that invincible video games boss. I don't care if he really is a tyrant but thats the fantasy we MMA lovers could make for Bones and thats the fantasy we will should realize today. We will be the ones that enjoyed the most of MMA

Go DC!!!

Jone skill set is a little more complete than Bigfoot and Cummings.

I hate Jones but he's winning in a spectacular fashion.

I hope you're right, but I have a hard time betting against Bones. Dude has just been a nightmare for everyone.

Heard he's planning on a walkaway KO

I really hope DC wins, but the scale swings more towards Jones. He has more technique, more reach, younger etc.....

I say 70-30. DC has more than a punchers chance, but no doubt Jones has the upper hand.

Have_a_cookie_by_Dannys_angel.jpg

This is going to be a 1 round match and will not go the distance, mark my words.

The excitement will flare up like thunder for 2 minutes and just as quickly, evaporate like a fart in the wind - leaving nothing but the rancid smell of rotten eggs in our mental nostrils.

And after a year worth of meaningless hype, all that shall be left is the whispers of disappointed Sherdog fans, cries of women, and a thousand frowns upon dead memory.

Did I hear someone say rematch?

Last edited:
I want DC to win... But hard to bet against Jones

This is going to be a 1 round match and will not go the distance, mark my words.

The excitement will flare up like thunder for 2 minutes and just as quickly, evaporate like a fart in the wind - leaving nothing but the rancid smell of rotten eggs in our mental nostrils.

And after a year worth of meaningless hype, all that shall be left is the whispers of disappointed Sherdog fans, cries of women, and a thousand frowns left upon dead memory.

lol.

My head says Jones by decision, but I'm starting to think that he might finish DC somehow.

It will be just like the Cummins or Bigfoot fights, mark my words, DC will not hold back, he will just keep coming. That will be an orgasmic experience to this amount of hype.
Thats why is just so good to hype fights. There are good fights, which we MMA lovers appreciate much, there are good finishes. But there are those very few moments when you get exactly what you was expecting, that thing that blows the mind out, that feeling that makes you passionate about something.
Today is the day we shall see the fall of a tyrant, a coward fighter, the guy who looks like that invincible video games boss. I don't care if he really is a tyrant but thats the fantasy we MMA lovers could make for Bones and thats the fantasy we will should realize today. We will be the ones that enjoyed the most of MMA

Go DC!!!

Wow a coward and tyrant really, when Jon Jones wins in spectacular fashion you will and hide under your keyboard until the next sacrificial lamb comes up (GUS) then you will feel bold again. TS explain how Jones is a coward and tyrant what bad things has Jones done besides beat up your favorite fighter (Machida and Shogun) for you to call him these unjust names?

And after a year worth of meaningless hype, all that shall be left is the whispers of disappointed Sherdog fans, cries of women, and a thousand frowns upon dead memory.

Did I hear someone say rematch?

Sounds like your very emotionally vested in DC winning.

Will bump afterwards.

Wow a coward and tyrant really, when Jon Jones wins in spectacular fashion you will and hide under your keyboard until the next sacrificial lamb comes up (GUS) then you will feel bold again. TS explain how Jones is a coward and tyrant what bad things has Jones done besides beat up your favorite fighter (Machida and Shogun) for you to call him these unjust names?

The fact that even with a reach advantage against every opponent Jones still uses outstretched fingers to purposely eyepoke is a cheap move and by repeatedly using it shows he is a coward and a cheater. I hope DC beats his fake fucking ass.

I really have no idea how this fight will go... that makes it an awesome fight

What the hell guys. This fight will be exactly like DC fighting Mir, except Jon ain't no Mir and will wipe the floor with DC. Day dreaming is is healthy hobby but get real.

Back