DC vs Teixeira - who takes it?

gee thats a tough one lol

DC
I believe the only person he has a hard time getting down will only be Jones. He's gonna slam Glover into oblivion

No doubt DC will win. He'll probably get taken down many times.

There's a reason he was shipped off to Bellator. Dude is just very awkward to fight. Kinda like kickboxing with Jake shields. Very awkward

good enough to hold his own on the feet with machida and win.

you don't have to tell me that you think it was a robbery, i know every close fight that your guy didn't win is a robbery.

looks like a tough matchup for Glover.

After his fight against it seemed Glover was able to hold his own against Jones wrestling (who outwrestled DC), but we cannot know if he did extremely good or if Jones was in a bad day - or if he did not try to wrestle Glover cause he didnt need to, but I dont know about that.
however, Glover could not stop the TDs in his fight against Davis, which leaves us with the question mark: can he stop TDs or not? He had not been outwrestled in his career until Davis fight.
on top of that, DC is faster and has a good chin. Glover is the better striker though
DC heavy favorite

good enough to hold his own on the feet with machida and win.

you don't have to tell me that you think it was a robbery, i know every close fight that your guy didn't win is a robbery.

Machida/Davis, Machida/Rampage were extreme robberies. Davis held his own because he's awkward as hell like Jake shields, and has an iron chin. Doesn't change the fact that Lyoto was controlling that fight.

Machida/Davis, Machida/Rampage were extreme robberies. Davis held his own because he's awkward as hell like Jake shields, and has an iron chin. Doesn't change the fact that Lyoto was controlling that fight.

sure

Back