DC vs Teixeira - who takes it?

I stopped believing in Glover when he lost to someone like Phil Davis

Glover is a good fighter but DC gets it done fairly easily.

He just isn't a real title threat with Jones/DC/Rumble/Gus IMO.

Glover is not Rumble on the ground guys.

It would be much closer than people think.

DC might actually be the first one to finish him since 2002, still a tall order but I wouldn't be surprised.

Btw War Glover

I think it depends on who is in abetter shape especially in the later rounds. 70% Cormier

Jones used the cage to wear Glover out, DC's capable of doing the same, even if he struggles to get him down. I don't see a finish since Glover's top notch on the ground and is hard to put away with strikes.

Glover has the better boxing. The best thing DC has is his clinch game against glover

I'll be the first person to put money on Glover as a big underdog should they ever fight.

I think it would be a close fight

DC would maul Glover IMO. But I think Rashad/Bader winner would be closer to a title shot.

Cormier would win. Glover is too slow

Dig you lose a signature bet or something? Rosholt isn't even close to being one of the best HW's right now.

Cormier has an iron chin, he ate bombs from AJ and still managed to survive. Texeira has nothing for him.

He will not beat an explosive/athletic american collegiate wrestler in the LHW division.

DC would maul Glover IMO. But I think Rashad/Bader winner would be closer to a title shot.

Dig you lose a signature bet or something? Rosholt isn't even close to being one of the best HW's right now.

DC did say he would give the shot to shadface if he wins

Back