DC vs Teixeira - who takes it?

Kel2590

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Glover thinks he's on the road for another title shot. If DC beats Gus can Teixeira win?

Imo teixeira is like a chameleon. He is a striker if he can't wrestle his opponent (Bader?) and a wrestler if he can't strike with his opponent like last night.

Cormier.

Glover doesn't have great takedown defense, he has issues in the clinch, he's lacking in athleticism and I don't see him able to take down Cormier and impose his top game. I think Glover's apex is potentially beating 'Rumble' if he isn't rocked early in that fight.

DC. Too much power and too fast. He's better at grinding than Teixeira is, and that's Teixeira's game.

Cormier.

Glover doesn't have great takedown defense, he has issues in the clinch, he's lacking in athleticism and I don't see him able to take down Cormier and impose his top game. I think Glover's apex is potentially beating 'Rumble' if he isn't rocked early in that fight.

Glover would be wise to default into wrestling against rumble. However if rumble thwart Davis' wrestling then glover could get ko'd...badly.

DC beats him in every aspect of the game. I really don't think it would be a close fight. To me Glover seemed like he slowed down A LOT since his fight with Jones.

DC is too good of a wrestler and too good in the clinch for Glover to deal with.

Huge mismatch. Will look like the Davis fight but worse.

If Davis could wrestle fuck him , then DC would completely wreck him

Back