DC V Miocic solidified Cain as the best HW in UFC’s history

"say what you want about resume". This statement sounds funny. As in, how else would you judge someone's career?

"say what you want about resume". This statement sounds funny. As in, how else would you judge someone's career?

I put that in because my argument is that Cain is the heavyweight goat, and many would say Fedor is better. I agree with that based on resume, but individual performance and dominance would make me lean towards Cain.

DC beats Stipe and Cain gets the credit? What the fuck kind of twisted logic is that?

Easy response: "Stipe would have never been guillotined by Werdum. In fact, Stipe fought Werdum and won by KO. Therefore, Stipe > Cain."

Get out of here with that shit.

Where is this myth of Cain being this ultimate heavy weight coming from? Cain was a good pressure fighter with glaring holes in his games that got exposed several times. He never had any head movement and it showed in the Kongo fight, which he won simply because he ran into an opponent who had mediocre tdd. This was obvious again in the Werdum fight, and contrary to popular belief, Cain didn't simply "gas" he got tuned up on the feet and had his gas tank simply depleted by repeated jabs and knees from Werdum, which like in the Kongo fight, led him to doing the only thing he could to survive, shoot. His only moments of greatness is exposing Lesnar's striking (which everybody knew was lacking) by fending off his takedowns, and finguring out JDS's weakness against the fence.

-Who-Animated-gif-arrested-development-9659488-432-240.gif

giphy.gif

How good of a fighter are you REALLY if you cant even go 1 fight with out needing 3 surgeries?

Actually he could have done Cain a disservice, because Miocic has a history of rebounding with a vengeance after losses—as Mark Hunt can testify. Yes Stipe took the Struve TKO hard, and it did have him wondering whether he was truly cut out for the fighting game. (After all, being in MMA wasn't his idea; it was the guys at Strong Style who insisted he was meant to be a fighter.) But he bore down hard and in his next fight took an upset against Nelson, in one of his more impressive performances. Having gotten to the top of the mountain only reassures him that he can get there again.

Of course we'll have to see how much the KO might permanently affect Stipe's chin. But the way DC achieved it is less likely to work now that the trap has been sprung once and Stipe knows to be on guard for it.

Well maybe but the problem is stipe lives in the pocket but he's slow and not great in the clinch. Almost every time Stipe tried to 1-2 him he got smothered by collar ties or countered. DC also is way more durable managed to roll off every punch that landed but hurt miocic badly with his own shots.

DC is unexpectedly a bad matchup for Stipe striking wise.

I said performance wise

Cain looked more impressive to me... speed, pace, hands, aggression

Also DC himself admitted when they got very hard sparring sessions Cain used to consistently kick his ass
352m9oh.jpg

Performance wise shouldn't mean shit where practice is concerned bud.

Performance is based on one thing. Record.

DC》Cain

Hahaha. You want to know the best way to never get pictures from a women? Ask her for pictures as the first thing you say to her without making any effort to actually Converse with and get to know he a little bit first, lol.

Wanna know the best way to get pictures from a women? Be the only guy who actually talks to her and isn't like everyother douchebag that immediately asks for pictures. After a while she will send them without having to ask because she wants to and is as intrigued by your as you are he.

A boss429 public service announcement
The more you know.....
Hello dear

Send bobs and vagine pls

Cain had potential to be GOAT at hw....but constant injuries and repeating the same fights for years hurys the argument IMO

Say what you want about resume and wins in a row and whatever, but there’s no way Cain would have been KO’d by DC like that. He would have been a lot more competitive. Prime Cain > prime Miocic.
Wtf? Lol. How are these 2 things related?

How good of a fighter are you REALLY if you cant even go 1 fight with out needing 3 surgeries?

And it all started believe it or not with the Brock fight. As great as he was that night he tore his shoulder. He was out one year. The injuries started even then.

Cain would be the best hw if he cared about mma enough to fight twice a year.

The fight definitely helped squashed the stipe goat bullshit, so I guess it elevated Cain to some of the stupider MMA fans who just parrot what Rogan says

That stuff was/is unbearable

Fedor, nog, cro cop, JDS, Cain all fought better fights or fighters in their prime

Back