DC V Miocic solidified Cain as the best HW in UFC’s history

KKFAJLMs_400x400.jpg

Maybe he could have been a legend.
He hasn't proven it tho, largely because of his own seemingly retarded training style
UmfMEd.gif

iCpLiE.gif

This has to be bait...less than a round of mma math

Wait a minute— Stipe had an aura???

Big a fan as I am of the guy, I always said that part of the charm of his reign was a precarious dominance, with his thumping wins nevertheless always seeming to have some sort of question mark about them that provided for lively argument here. And people have been talking about his defensive holes since before he got signed to the UFC, his hands have always strayed low. In fact I've repeatedly argued that it's Stipe's gift for being underestimated that works to his advantage in the cage. His was never the aura that made people fearful to face him; rather, they'd be confident until the blows started falling, and be surprised into panic. And let's not forget: Cain has been badly served by overconfidence before, when he trusted his cardio so much that he ignored the advice to get down to Mexico City well in advance of his fight with Werdum to acclimatize himself...

QFT

Stipe somehow managed to have the least one sided dominant round 1 knock outs.

Cain is like the Jon Jones of HW, except an even more extreme case of wasted potential.

Say what you want about resume and wins in a row and whatever, but there’s no way Cain would have been KO’d by DC like that. He would have been a lot more competitive. Prime Cain > prime Miocic.
MMAth does not work.
and Cain has been injured way too much for you to make such determination.
He fought the same guys over and over... hard to pass judgement like that.

Nah, Miocic is the UFC HW GOAT.

People were just waiting for him to lose to discredit him, whether now or 3 fights later, 5 fights later. Once you lose your past accomplishments doesn't matter according to Sherdog.

Say what you want about resume and wins in a row and whatever, but there’s no way Cain would have been KO’d by DC like that. He would have been a lot more competitive. Prime Cain > prime Miocic.
Yep, Cain was the greatest HW i've ever watched live. Absolute steam train that never stopped. That beating he put on Silva was nuts.

I agree, I have been saying for years, Cain would murder Miocic if they ever fight, heck even today I favor Cain.

Performance wise he is untouchable but it's so sad injuries derailed his career

I consider Cain the best HW ufc ever had performance wise, and as a whole 2nd only to Fedor

DC v Miocic have nothing to do with that though

You consider above the current champ?

DC has beaten more top 10 HWs then Cain

DC vacates next March and Cain V Stipe for the belt.

Make it happen you bald fuck!

You consider above the current champ?

DC has beaten more top 10 HWs then Cain
I said performance wise

Cain looked more impressive to me... speed, pace, hands, aggression

Also DC himself admitted when they got very hard sparring sessions Cain used to consistently kick his ass
352m9oh.jpg

It actually solidified what I believed all along

DC is and always has been better than Cain.

Cain isn't even top5 all time

Cain lost in striking to... Werdum. Cain is nobody, and will retire like one. Proved absolutely nothing.

Back