DC says Gus has "no chance" against Jones

cormier is 99% accurate I give Gus a few chances of winning; a weird injury ie sonnen fight, or a flash ko or miracle slick sub off his back ie belfort. But I really believe jackson will make adjustments and jones will execute and this fight will mostly be gus laying on his back getting elbowed on. I expect jones to fight a lot like he did against Vera and Vladimir in their next fight. I personally think dc beats both of them. And people say he hasn't earned his shot with 2 lhw wins, I believe he deserved an immediate shot even over glover. The man did win the gp not to mention a victory over mir(yes on the decline but a dangerous fight for anyone) gus on the other hand only reason he gets a shot is he put up a good fight against jones but lost fair and square i believe with no doubt jones won, gus didn't even earn his shot against jones to begin with he was supposed to fight moose and got cut, then just got thrown to the top anyway so its dcs turn to jump you

No chance? He already kicked jones ass once.

No chance? He already kicked jones ass once.

well as absurd as DC's statement might be, or debatable.

Kicking ass definitely isnt leaving it to judges.

Kicking ass is taking the belt like Jones did from Shogun and just about every LHW champion has done previously.

The weird thing about DC is that he doesn't like Jones as a person but he is a HUGE fan of Jon as a fighter. Seriously, after all his fight DC is usually gushing on twitter about how awesome Jones is.

Nothing wrong with 'miring.

I favour Jones too in the rematch, but I don

Strongly disagree with DC on this one.

Id give Machida more of a chance against Jones in a rematch than Gus. Gus just point fought and when he did try to turn it up and hurt jones he got his ass beat.

He did say he wants to be "THE ONE" to beat JBJ. He's obviously rooting for him so he can be the hero of the day. :icon_chee Gus should not be underestimated he might have that Dillashaw in him.

He was on his way to that dillashaw until jones dillashawed dillashaw

I am more interested in DC vs Jones but if he requires a surgery then he should get it first. I believe he is capable of beating Jones but going against Jones at less than 100% is suicide.

he prolly thinks jj will adjust for the next fight
but gus looked good too in his last fight

gus has a better chance soley because of his reach

Thats pretty absurd.
Do you think Gus has a better chance against DC, because hes taller?

DC is just stirring the pot, gently. He's got a mental game working here.

DC wants that title shot, GIVE IT TO HIM DFW

Back